• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB: PP1 Spoiler (the big one)

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
I am looking for anyone selling one of the new MY18 PP1 spoilers. It is bigger one. I believe the part number is: JR3Z-6344210-CA. I would be willing to buy from a supply if the price is good enough but I think someone replacing their factory spoiler would be more ideal.
Sponsored

OP
OP

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump...

No one is trying to swap one out yet and sell the take-off?

paugustinos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I wanted to look for one as well, but could not find anything so I gave up and decided to go with trying to buy a GT350 Track spoiler.... Buying a brand new OEM is 1,240.02 on Levittown ford parts.... that's a lot

8915GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
They are out there but have to spend over 1K just to get one. I would be shocked if you find any one who wants to changed one out or get rid of it since it is a nice looking spoiler and expensive.

Sponsored

OP
OP

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump. I know if I wait long enough they will start showing up more and cheaper lime the 350R knockoffs have. Kinda surprised I haven't even been able to find any knockoffs on eBay yet.

Shifty50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP1
I'm thinking of swapping that off my '18. It's mag met (j7)...what color you looking for?

OP
OP

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

paugustinos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for jacking my thread dude... :( could have given me a chance to call first dibs at least
Hey you're more then welcome to first dibs I can wait my turn. If you can't get a deal let me know.

Sponsored
OP
OP

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey you're more then welcome to first dibs I can wait my turn. If you can't get a deal let me know.
Appreciate it, :thumbsup: I've just been obsessing over this spoiler a bit lately and if this goes through it would net me at least 2 more hours of sleep per night haha

paugustinos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Appreciate it, :thumbsup: I've just been obsessing over this spoiler a bit lately and if this goes through it would net me at least 2 more hours of sleep per night haha
No problem :cheers: I didnt want to jack your thread but I was like let me at least show that im interested. First one I've seen someone selling so kind of a big moment lol. Either way yeah I can keep waiting not to much in a rush haha. I looked on ford parts websites and they want like 1200 to 1400 brand new one not painted and I'm not willing to spend that much on a spoiler. Would rather spend the 400 and just get the GT350 track pack spoiler. Which i might do till the 18 Spoiler becomes more available. Hope you can get a deal and get it man! I will be jealous lol. :lol:

OP
OP

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No problem :cheers: I didnt want to jack your thread but I was like let me at least show that im interested. First one I've seen someone selling so kind of a big moment lol. Either way yeah I can keep waiting not to much in a rush haha. I looked on ford parts websites and they want like 1200 to 1400 brand new one not painted and I'm not willing to spend that much on a spoiler. Would rather spend the 400 and just get the GT350 track pack spoiler. Which i might do till the 18 Spoiler becomes more available. Hope you can get a deal and get it man! I will be jealous lol. :lol:
Yea HUGE :eyebulge: moment haha. been waiting for this since I first saw it. I would have long had a 350R type spoiler am very opposed to filling the center hole left over from the factory lip on a new-ish car. I do like the dovetail spoilers on these cars especially the simpler ones like the RTR one but they feel pretty common place and I want something that stands out a bit more. Though I am sure these will be common place soon enough which I can't justify even close to the OEM cost of them right now. Hoping this dude will be reasonable. I've been hitting up randos with 18s on Instagram in hopes that someone will bite with no luck haha.

Another thing that after I thought about it I liked is how this one would be Mag Metallic which I think would be a close match to my Gray wheels.

paugustinos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Yeah my car is black so I would have to get this repainted because a Gray wing on a all black car would look silly. I'm sure he will be pretty reasonable about it as most people are on this forum. I have the same issue as well with the GT350R wing I dont feel like going through the body work to patch the factory holes lol. I have enough projects going on with this car and enough money into right now with buying GT PP wheels just a couple weeks ago then scooping up some 6 piston Brembo's w/ rotors, shields, and lines. I've also bought decaling for it but haven't been able to put it on due to weather in NY is crappy lol. Most likely will do Track suspension next then tune it. So spoiler I'll only buy if its a 18 PP spoiler or if I can get a decent deal on the GT350 Track pack spoiler, Even a raised blade would be fine because they are better looking and pretty cheap lol.

OP
OP

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh nice where did you get the Brembos? They run a pretty penny new. After getting my wheels I decided I could really use bigger brakes just for the looks haha but thats low on my list right now.

Last weekend I finished installing the last of my small backlog of mods so now I'm off to buying more, but until this came up I was having trouble deciding what to get first.
Sponsored