Holding Pattern - 2018

TTA365

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2010 Audi S5, 2011 Vert Vette
Been pining to drive a 2018 5.0, to replace my 2010 Audi S5. Got the opportunity last week here in southern California. Was a short drive, and got a chance to roll onto the freeway and WOT for a time. This was an A10, and it was great and all, especially once bessy, got all up her range and such and was movin along, and then had to back off for the next exit. Didn't like the fact one can so prevelantly see the hood of the car from the driver's seat, been a while since I drove a car like that. End of the day, this car with a supercharger, yes that's wicked. But for my means to justify a 53K loaded car and then another 10k or so for the supercharger plus 10k tax in stupid California, can't justify it with an essentially new 2011 vert vette sitting in the garage. I'm just going to put another 3K into what I have and see where the price of a fully loaded 2018 5.0 is at say next fall/winter. Then re-evaluate and take another test drive. Even though it's sick how fast the stock +15 stangs are vs an old 2010 S5 like mine, this all wheel drive sheet on the Audi has me hooked. It's so much fun at times on the streets having four wheel drive. That's keeping in the slower straight line car for now.
Sponsored

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Just take your time and find a gently used one in a year, save 20k maybe?

div2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M235i
Just take your time and find a gently used one in a year, save 20k maybe?
That's what I'm probably going to do; I almost always buy a CPO car- depreciation is my friend.