• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Custom Gt upper and lower grill

MustangWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Mustang V6
ordered April 10th. Got text on April 30th that grills were complete but he needed time to ship. Sent text yesterday asking about shipping. Brett said he would get me a tracking #. Hoping to get them in a day or 2.
They are on there way bud! Sorry it took so long I have been out of town a lot and had gotten very sick. They are out and will get that number out to you. :cheers:

MustangWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Mustang V6
Just an update for anyone wanting a set of these, These are made Custom per order, It takes a week for my vendor to get them to me and can take 1-2 weeks to finish due to my schedule and this is not a full time job. I do disclose this at the beginning so before ordering PLEASE keep that in mind.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
got the grills from Brent. They look great. Highly recommend.

Last edited:

MustangWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Mustang V6
bump

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

MustangWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Mustang V6

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone is interested. I have decided not to install these. They look great & Brent does a wonderful job. They are boxed up ready to ship. $240 shipped to you (what I paid).

MustangWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Mustang V6
If anyone is interested. I have decided not to install these. They look great & Brent does a wonderful job. They are boxed up ready to ship. $240 shipped to you (what I paid).
May be easier to make your own for sale thread with pictures for someone to bite on it. Then burying it in mine.