First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB Prem Vert w/PP, '20 GT Prem Vert w/PP
Trunk release instead of sunglasses drawer...check
Windshield wipers when turning...check
Leaving the sunglasses case open...check
Source button instead of volume up...check
I suspect that this is a common set as I've experienced all of these.

RJ

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
Stupid stuff usually happens via the fob pressing against my wallet. I've popped the trunk a few times and set off the alarm a few times.

I was stuck several rows up in the bleachers, but an alarm went off for the better part of 10 minutes during the principal's presentation at my kid's 6th grade orientation last week, and I'm pretty sure it was mine. Gotta hit the panic button to turn it off but I was afraid if it WASN'T mine and I was at the edge of range I would make it TWO alarms going off and not be able to get mine to stop..lol

Sponsored

Grimmer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Manual
Stupid stuff usually happens via the fob pressing against my wallet. I've popped the trunk a few times and set off the alarm a few times.
Yeah me too. At least the S550 trunk stays closed when it is accidentally popped. My previous car the trunk would swing open all the way when popped, invariably the accidental pop occurred during a rainstorm...

Grimmer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Manual
...I still can't figure out how to get the window roll down with the remote consistently before I get in the hot car.
You have twice click unlock and hold the second click for an eternity (5 seconds). I wish that was a shorter time, makes me feel as though I'm wasting my fob battery. And I can usually close most of distance between barely in range and standing next to the door in to 5 or so seconds.

I also wish you could do the same thing with the lock button to roll them up when it starts raining.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
I never fully close my sunglasses holder anyway. I'll close it, but not click it shut.

Which is funny because everytime someone else has driven my car (for service or whatever), that sunglasses holder is always clicked shut.

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2

I was stuck several rows up in the bleachers, but an alarm went off for the better part of 10 minutes during the principal's presentation at my kid's 6th grade orientation last week, and I'm pretty sure it was mine. Gotta hit the panic button to turn it off but I was afraid if it WASN'T mine and I was at the edge of range I would make it TWO alarms going off and not be able to get mine to stop..lol
If you get into As-Built tinkering you can disable the Panic button completely. I did.

I also shaved the nipple on the trunk button so it now takes an incredible amount of pressure to register a "press". No more open trunk while I'm inside the house.

I may do the same to the unlock button, but I actually use that one to open the windows. I really don't see the point of any buttons on these fobs. I'd be just fine if there was a fob with only a lock button... maybe also a window button that works like the remote start on the automatics (lock once then window-open twice + hold).

DropTopBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Conv, Perf Pak, Borla Sport Axleback
My previous car had the adjustable steering wheel lever on the left. Took me about 3 months to reach on the right first.

Sponsored

HBTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Sunglass holder? I thought it was a change drawer, at least that's what I use it for. I put my sunglasses in the small tray in front of the shifter.

Grimmer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Manual
Change slots are in the center console compartment...

Muff Muff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT PP
Trunk release instead of sunglasses drawer...check
Windshield wipers when turning...check
Leaving the sunglasses case open...check
Source button instead of volume up...check
This...