Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT w/ Tremor Package (PP2)
I don’t think they look bad, that close up one is hard to judge but the first pic of it head on looks good.
Thanks. I'm not totally sold on them yet, but I'm liking the overall look better than the factory inserts. If my car was black, I wouldn't mind the factory ones, but with the painted surround and small black vent area on the factory ones, they just look like an after thought. I'm hoping other options appear on the market over time, which is why I didn't want to drill my hood to install.

If I get another nice weekend, I plan to grab some better pics of the overall car out by the lake or some other scenic areas and will post them up. The pine pollen is crazy already this time of year, before I can even dry my car off I have pollen sitting on the water droplets on my car, so I may have a slight yellow haze until summer comes. My black trim on my car was coated with yellow pollen about 2 hours after taking this, can't leave your car outside this time of year in east texas.
Sponsored

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Thanks. I'm not totally sold on them yet, but I'm liking the overall look better than the factory inserts. If my car was black, I wouldn't mind the factory ones, but with the painted surround and small black vent area on the factory ones, they just look like an after thought. I'm hoping other options appear on the market over time, which is why I didn't want to drill my hood to install.

If I get another nice weekend, I plan to grab some better pics of the overall car out by the lake or some other scenic areas and will post them up. The pine pollen is crazy already this time of year, before I can even dry my car off I have pollen sitting on the water droplets on my car, so I may have a slight yellow haze until summer comes. My black trim on my car was coated with yellow pollen about 2 hours after taking this, can't leave your car outside this time of year in east texas.
Look forward to more pics. Yeah and not looking forward to the pollen season myself.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
These showed up today. Anyone know where the small one goes?
344C10D7-1028-4F9A-AE75-A5972EB129E9.jpeg

GMB Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT, 16 Escape, 21 F250 (all Ruby Red)
Vehicle Showcase
under the wiper cover, it connects the firewall and windshield support

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
under the wiper cover, it connects the firewall and windshield support
What he said.

There may be a plastic version of it already in the car.

Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is a half of a plastic one on the passenger side. It stops right in the middle of the engine bay at the firewall. LOL.

xmustangx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT
Busy weekend Installed my MBRP Race black exhaust Sunday. Monday I installed Eibach Spotline kit and BMR diff. lockout kit, BMR cradle lockout kit, and BMR vertical links. Having alignment done Thursday (after our snow storm) and installing wheels and tires Friday. I'll have some pics for you guys here soon.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Took about an hour to install all 3 pieces. Good to go now. Plenty of clearance. I did not try it with the cover on because I don't like the cover and it is not going back on either way.
IMG_9993.jpg
IMG_9994.jpg

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Got my custom oil catch can from PSI Proformance. Installing it this weekend!

I've had the UPR one on my car for awhile and it's just not doing it for me. The little can fills up so quickly in the winter with condensation and if not emptied every few days starts to overflow into my intake.

Got this one made as it doesnt recirculate into the intake, its much larger and can hold more, and is vented with breathers. Should solve my problems. Best of all, no more of those horrible push-lock fittings!

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
Here is a pic or two of them installed on both sides.

I definitely prefer the stockers on the 18. The 18 Roush appear to be out of proportion to my eye, could be I'm used to seeing the longer, narrower and more raked look of the 15-17' version.

Sponsored

texasboy21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP. 2005.5 Audi A4, 1983 Silverado
Got my custom oil catch can from PSI Proformance. Installing it this weekend!

I've had the UPR one on my car for awhile and it's just not doing it for me. The little can fills up so quickly in the winter with condensation and if not emptied every few days starts to overflow into my intake.

Got this one made as it doesnt recirculate into the intake, its much larger and can hold more, and is vented with breathers. Should solve my problems. Best of all, no more of those horrible push-lock fittings!

I am very interested in this set up. Can you message me some more info?

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Anyone know how long it usually takes for orders from Tasca to go out? Ordered some parts on the 7th, 3 of which they said had to be special ordered, which I was told arrived there on Friday and it was preparing to ship at that time. Order still 'in processing' as of today with no ETA. Seems like an unusually long time...

Just saw their reviews, seems like a common theme with these guys... shoulda gone with Levitttown. :doh:

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros
Busy weekend Installed my MBRP Race black exhaust Sunday. Monday I installed Eibach Spotline kit and BMR diff. lockout kit, BMR cradle lockout kit, and BMR vertical links. Having alignment done Thursday (after our snow storm) and installing wheels and tires Friday. I'll have some pics for you guys here soon.
Man, that's good stuff in one weekend. Post up those pics after the wheels and tires. Looking forward to it! :thumbsup:

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
Here is a pic or two of them installed on both sides.

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g464/infidex77/roush2.jpg[/IMG

Your car looks great. The Vents Not So Much They really look like they were glued on. Not trying to trash your ride they don't do for me.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
I am very interested in this set up. Can you message me some more info?
Will do! Once it's installed I'll be posting a thread too.
Sponsored