Sponsored

[?] '18 Intake Manifold on '15-'17

S550MG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550
Before when I tried wiring it no codes than shit the car off . Started again I had5 codes saying imrc stuck open on both sides. Swapped wiring on one side and cleared the codes. Started again let run than shut off and started again . Half the codes were gone so I did the same to the other side and all codes were gone from starting and let running than shutting it off and back on no codes what’s so ever and I did it like 5 times. Didn’t get to drive it though cuz it was snowing
i actually made that diagram. showed it to the guy that makes that harness and he said it is how it should be . im actually throwing p2005 and p2008 well it was and lund is showing the imrc fully open all the time on my revision i sent to lund . im gonna pull it out and double check all wiring and if i cant figure it out im gonna say fuck it and lock em out
Here is the vacuum diagram from Scott ! But mine is setup this way with the wiring diagram that is correct and somethin is still making my imrc stuck open . But no codes . I also wired my blue connectors together so we’ll see what happens when i hear back from lund !! It might be fixed after my last time ducking with it !

08554899-7DE7-4A0F-B8BB-A10B7A1AB985.jpeg
If u got the plug and play harnesses than plug them in and wire the blue plugs together and you will be good. Greeen to green and white to yellow
[MENTION=28198]raptorgabe[/MENTION] So you wired the blue connectors together and you no longer have the P2008/2011 codes? Can you share some pics of how you wired the blue connectors together?

Did you change the vacuum lines on the back of manifold from the solenoid to the actuators or leave it as it came from Ford?
Sponsored

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Well cant wait to get mine and run it on a full tank of flex fuel and these new hoosier s7 slicks! ��

Glad to see people are getting their rides going. Wonder if lund will need to revise my tune. Full exhaust, pmas.

EODTech87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Well cant wait to get mine and run it on a full tank of flex fuel and these new hoosier s7 slicks! ��

Glad to see people are getting their rides going. Wonder if lund will need to revise my tune. Full exhaust, pmas.
Yes, you'll need a revised tune to adjust for the change in voltage that the sensors send out. If you locking out you'll also need one to adjust for the change in air flow while cruising.

Cream Puff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in the market
Yes, you'll need a revised tune to adjust for the change in voltage that the sensors send out. If you locking out you'll also need one to adjust for the change in air flow while cruising.

have we confirmed the voltage fix is all it takes?

Thats a ridiculously simple solution if so. :headbang:

Sponsored

S550MG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550
Exciting news for me guys!! I wired my two blue connectors together and no more P2008/2011 trouble codes!!! This car is a freaking rocket ship now!! Hopefully this will clear up a lot of the questions. The 18 manifold can be run with working IMRC’s on a Lund tune with no driveability issues and no check engine light and tons of extra midrange and top end power!! There is some wiring that has to be done and you’ll have to adapt the vacuum lines but it is worth it!!

Holy hell, it freakin pulls like freight train!! I redid some of the vacuum lines and modded the evap valve to clean things up a bit and now it looks almost as good as it runs. I’ll try to have the write up posted by this weekend. If you’re on the fence about this mod, go ahead and pull the trigger. It’s like a whole new car again!!

raptorgabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Exciting news for me guys!! I wired my two blue connectors together and no more P2008/2011 trouble codes!!! This car is a freaking rocket ship now!! Hopefully this will clear up a lot of the questions. The 18 manifold can be run with working IMRC’s on a Lund tune with no driveability issues and no check engine light and tons of extra midrange and top end power!! There is some wiring that has to be done and you’ll have to adapt the vacuum lines but it is worth it!!

Holy hell, it freakin pulls like freight train!! I redid some of the vacuum lines and modded the evap valve to clean things up a bit and now it looks almost as good as it runs. I’ll try to have the write up posted by this weekend. If you’re on the fence about this mod, go ahead and pull the trigger. It’s like a whole new car again!!

I told you lol I’m glad it’s workong for others also !!

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0

In for install writeup. I have one coming as well. After hearing this excitement I'am stoked!:headbang:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
+1 in for a write up. Any changes to tune for the manifold [MENTION=32262]S550MG[/MENTION]

Chad11491

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
so just so i'm understanding, the "plug and play" harness that's floating around is still incorrect? or it's fine? Sorry, i should read this thread more thoroughly. Calling White Bear Lake today to see if I can get on a wait list for the backorder.

Sponsored

raptorgabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
I have said what to do a long time ago in this thread along with how to do the hoses and all . You guys need to read ! Been trying to help but seeing the same question over and over is annoying when the answer is a few pages back if you go through it

Chad11491

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
Never understood why people take the time to write non helpful posts instead of just answering. But I found it. I overlooked your posts. Good info on it. Use the PnP harness, wire blue connectors together. Good to go. Thx!

raptorgabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Never understood why people take the time to write non helpful posts instead of just answering. But I found it. I overlooked your posts. Good info on it. Use the PnP harness, wire blue connectors together. Good to go. Thx!
It wasn’t non helpful ! You went back and looked and found your answer lol