BMR Performance Springs

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly if that's the case, I'm pretty much sold. One more question for you: what other suspension upgrades would you recommend for my purposes, which is spirited driving on streets (on occasion poorly conditioned streets) and freeways, but no tracking? Will also be keeping it NA and don't think I'll be modding it enough to ever surpass 500 rwhp.

I was thinking about bmrs vertical links and cradle lockout kit. Any recommendations?
Those are two excellent ones to add and would be what I'd suggest, without question the cradle lockout kit. The BK055 or BK081 RLCA bearings would be a great one but is a much more involved install. Huge benefits for handling and wheel hop, though.
Sponsored

chowman90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
+1 on the cradle lock out kit, vertical links, diff bushings etc. I also added the 2 point chassis front brace

Fabs5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP 401A
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the pics Chowman90, I think this is the exact same setup I am about to install on my 17GT PP. I bought the BMR Performance Handling Spring kit (SP080). How is the ride when compared to stock?

I was considering only installing the front springs and leaving the rears as stock PP springs as I want to try to preserve the ride on the car. Not sure if this will adversely affect anything.

chowman90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
It is stiffer but you get use to it. Ive always had lowered cars so am kinda use to it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
aleccesarenriquez

aleccesarenriquez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alec
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
+1 on the cradle lock out kit, vertical links, diff bushings etc. I also added the 2 point chassis front brace
Not looking to get too deep. Would just the cradle lock out be enough? Would not want to spend more than $1000 on suspension upgrades and install costs.

Right now I'm at

BMR Springs $200
Billet 1" spacers $170 for 2
BMR Cradle Lock Out $220

That's at $600, plus whatever the install cost is (I'm guessing around $300 for everything?).

Would that set up work? Am I going to need an alignment kit or anything else?

chowman90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I got the cradle lock and the vertical links installed and I found that it definitely reduced the "wheel hop". Put the springs and diff bushings in and pretty much no more wheel hop. Haven't really pushed it hard. Winter is still here although today was the first day of spring. I only have the P-Zero summer tires on - definitely not good in this weather. I did get an alignment done cause I replaced the spring and added the cc plates.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
You'll want install and alignment. Shop would be at least $4-500 for everything.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the pics Chowman90, I think this is the exact same setup I am about to install on my 17GT PP. I bought the BMR Performance Handling Spring kit (SP080). How is the ride when compared to stock?

I was considering only installing the front springs and leaving the rears as stock PP springs as I want to try to preserve the ride on the car. Not sure if this will adversely affect anything.
The BMR performance springs are barely at all stiffer than the stock PP springs. The ride will not be noticeably worse at all. The rates are 170 front and 740 lb/in rear vs 165 and 728 lb/in for the stock springs.
Sponsored