Sponsored

Recommendations on where to wrap near Northern NJ/NYC area?

skinnysaurus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
After 2 years caring for a black car I think I’m ready to wrap my car in a satin pearl white. Any recommendations in Bergen County/NYC area appreciated at a reasonable/fair price?

Any tips or pointers to consider before wrapping? Has anyone regretted it?
Sponsored

STEVO 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Base GT
I'd start out by seeing if you could get some smaller bars or festivals to give you some stage time. May want to have a demo tape ready for them to listen to though. Lots of competition in your area.

I commend you for wanting to get out there. Most of these kiddos nowadays record a lame YouTube vid and expect to sit back and get rich and famous while moms is microwaving pizza rolls for them.

Good luck Dawg.

KevinG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP 6SPD Recaros w/black roof
I'd start out by seeing if you could get some smaller bars or festivals to give you some stage time. May want to have a demo tape ready for them to listen to though. Lots of competition in your area.

I commend you for wanting to get out there. Most of these kiddos nowadays record a lame YouTube vid and expect to sit back and get rich and famous while moms is microwaving pizza rolls for them.

Good luck Dawg.
:lol::lol::thumbsup:

To answer OPs question, I am good friends with an owner of a vinyl wrap shop that does everything from tour buses to trains. I can reach out and ask if hes willing to travel from VA up to you. He has done many re-dos of customers unhappy with other vinyl installers.

Madtel4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
21 MACH 1, HP 1064, 20 Ranger XLT & 20 Explorer ST

Good luck Dawg.
I liked it even if no else found the humor in it.
Lee

OP
OP
skinnysaurus

skinnysaurus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
:lol::lol::thumbsup:

To answer OPs question, I am good friends with an owner of a vinyl wrap shop that does everything from tour buses to trains. I can reach out and ask if hes willing to travel from VA up to you. He has done many re-dos of customers unhappy with other vinyl installers.
Thanks for the offer but I’m sure there are local shops. I would want a warranty in case anything happens since it would be a small investment.

Sponsored

TheDonSalami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Fastback
After 2 years caring for a black car I think I’m ready to wrap my car in a satin pearl white. Any recommendations in Bergen County/NYC area appreciated at a reasonable/fair price?

Any tips or pointers to consider before wrapping? Has anyone regretted it?
i have a black mustang too. i bought it less than a year ago and im already tired of how dirty it can get and how much it telegraphs imperfections in the paint lol