Sponsored

what mid pipe are you running with roush A/B?

jimmybuffit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP 50th Year
sorry if this has been beaten down but the search button has not been friendly on this.

Im currently running the Roush A/B with the MagnaFlow Tru-X muffled mid pipe and it sounds great. It sounds exactly how the car should come from factory, not too loud, sounds mean when you want it too, and great low end grunt when rolling around town.

My employee has a 13 with the rush cans and H pipe and now I need to change up the mid pipe. What are you all running with the Roush cans? Recommendations? His car is a little louder but has so much more popping on deceleration that I'm jealous.
Sponsored

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I have the SR Performance X pipe, LT's w/out CATs, and Roush AB's, and it is obnoxious.

I need to get the Maganaflow resonator X pipe to calm the sound down and get rid of the rasp.

OP
OP

jimmybuffit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP 50th Year
If I was going to do headers I would keep my set up. Seems like the perfect balance but that's not in the cards yet. Any interest in buying my mid pipe then?

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
Interested in your midpipe if selling.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150

Sponsored

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
That car FI? I have been debating getting an H pipe for my Roush A/B's but plan on going Whipple at some point and know that will change the sound. Anyone have any clips of a Whipple'd car with Roush axle backs and H pipe?

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Loved my old setup with the MRT H pipes + R ABs. With headers though I am not a fan of the magnaflow x + R ABs + header. I ended up deleting the mufflers a few days ago but now but dealing with massive drone rip.

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
lethal x pipe and roush axle back. Pretty happy with my car it was alot louder about 2 months ago when i put it on but its mellowed out a bit and I have no complaints now.
Sponsored