Sponsored

Hello and check out my Mustang :o)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hi all, I have had my 2018 Mustang GT Premium with PP1, Magneride, and 401a manual since mid-November. I'm coming from a 2017 STI and what a different world.

I'm modding, reviewing, (and doing Q&A's etc.) on my Youtube channel.

Come out and subscribe and help a brother grow! :eek:)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyv5MQrvYlnz8HGStkglMCw?view_as=subscriber

Looking forward to the community.

Brian
Sponsored

Robertscz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'17 350 white/blue ott
Hi all, I have had my 2018 Mustang GT Premium with PP1, Magneride, and 401a manual since mid-November. I'm coming from a 2017 STI and what a different world.

I'm modding, reviewing, (and doing Q&A's etc.) on my Youtube channel.

Come out and subscribe and help a brother grow! :eek:)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyv5MQrvYlnz8HGStkglMCw?view_as=subscriber

Looking forward to the community.

Brian
yeah, your not gonna get a great response to that here or any other forum for that matter... all your trying to do is clickbate into making some $ off youtube. we are not interested in that stuff at all and honestly i hope a mod just deletes this.

Wriggly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 718 GTS
yeah, your not gonna get a great response to that here or any other forum for that matter... all your trying to do is clickbate into making some $ off youtube. we are not interested in that stuff at all and honestly i hope a mod just deletes this.
Amen!

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2018 GT Premium PP/MR
FWIW he's got like 250 subscribers, so under the new youtube monetary policies, he's not making any cash. Yet...anyway.

Sponsored

l'Ingegnere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
x3

Maybe he and EcoTwat can be friends:shrug:

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hi guys. I get your skepticism. I'm the same way. But I just got a Mustang (coming from a 2017 STI) and I started a Youtube channel to share info with everyone (back in November when there was virtually no info on the 2018's)). It kind of became a hobby of mine.

While I wish I could make money on it, it's just a hobby (unless I get like 100K subscribers overnight.). :)

It's just legitimately sharing the passion at this time.

I'm loving the Mustang. I still have a lot to learn on it (going from the velcro traction of the STI, now it's a literally all about controlling wheel spin with all the power).

I'm going to mod the heck out of the car so I'll be checking the forum history for good mods. I'm going to video it all on the channel.

Looking forward to being a member of the board. My apologies if my initial message looked like spam (you will see no ads on my channel).

youra6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Evo VIII RS, 2018 Mustang GT
Hi guys. I get your skepticism. I'm the same way. But I just got a Mustang (coming from a 2017 STI) and I started a Youtube channel to share info with everyone (back in November when there was virtually no info on the 2018's)). It kind of became a hobby of mine.

While I wish I could make money on it, it's just a hobby (unless I get like 100K subscribers overnight.). :)

It's just legitimately sharing the passion at this time.

I'm loving the Mustang. I still have a lot to learn on it (going from the velcro traction of the STI, now it's a literally all about controlling wheel spin with all the power).

I'm going to mod the heck out of the car so I'll be checking the forum history for good mods. I'm going to video it all on the channel.

Looking forward to being a member of the board. My apologies if my initial message looked like spam (you will see no ads on my channel).
Gotcha, I'm sure no one will have a problem with this as long as you're also active here as well.

Good looking car!

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Gotcha, I'm sure no one will have a problem with this as long as you're also active here as well.

Good looking car!
Thanks bro. I'm actually looking through threads on exhausts. If there isn't one on the Roush Axelback I'm going to ask for some opinions on it in a few.

brpec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4WD
haters gonna hate. Don´t listen to losers that don´t have the courage to try to make things happen.

Nice car, good luck with you channel, I hope one day you can make a lot of money out of it and buy a new GT500

Sponsored
OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
haters gonna hate. Don´t listen to losers that don´t have the courage to try to make things happen.

Nice car, good luck with you channel, I hope one day you can make a lot of money out of it and buy a new GT500
Thanks man. I've had a lot of cars and I'm loving the Mustang the most so far. Can't wait to see more on the GT 500.

SpeedRacerXT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost
lol, I like that GT! And sorry, the soft, Corinthian Red leather only goes so far with Ford (it's really difficult skinning soft, Corinthian cows)!

I just got an '18 Ecoboost Fastback with A/T and the 101A package. It's more than enough for me coming from a '13 Elantra Coupe SE with M/T, it has everything I want and nothing I don't... ;)

Your STI looks really cool, too! And have fun modding the GT, let's see what you can do :)

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
lol, I like that GT! And sorry, the soft, Corinthian Red leather only goes so far with Ford (it's really difficult skinning soft, Corinthian cows)!

I just got an '18 Ecoboost Fastback with A/T and the 101A package. It's more than enough for me coming from a '13 Elantra Coupe SE with M/T, it has everything I want and nothing I don't... ;)

Your STI looks really cool, too! And have fun modding the GT, let's see what you can do :)
LOL thanks man. I sold the STI (and the Duc) to get the Mustang. First thing I'm doing is exhaust then hopefully the Roush supercharger when it comes out (should be within a few weeks). I was talking to a tuner today and he said a really good short shifter just came out like a week ago. He couldn't remember the name though. I'm searching for it now.

I've only gotten 0-60 in 4.9 seconds out of the car so far (I got the manual.) but today it was warmer and I got 4.8. So right now I'm just having fun trying to beat that number. I think the short shifter might shave another tenth of a second off.
Sponsored