Coast 2 Coast Cars (Broker)

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
I read that as being none available so it would take several months to build and ship. If its none available at all then that makes my decision a little easier.
Reading that again, you could be right
Sponsored

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I read that as being none available so it would take several months to build and ship. If its none available at all then that makes my decision a little easier.
It was none available in current batch of orders meaning a 6-9 month wait for any car specced with Magneride. Just not sure I can wait that long even for 3k off.

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Flamesey, have they given you a GMFV yet? If its ford finance then it'll be 3.9% and all I'd need is the final value to start crunching numbers.

Pending the finance deal I can only have the Recaro seats OR the active suspension and it's difficult to choose which one. Then again, if it's a six to nine month lead time then I'll have plenty of paycheques to fill the savings account from order time to delivery.
Ben,
Just wondering where you got that 3.9% figure from as I thought Ford were always doing finance on the Mustang at 5.9%.

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
So does this mean there are two of us now

I would of thought production should speed up as things settle down along with a slower order book than 15-17 models
Yep putting a deposit down next week when my changed order is confirmed

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Flamesey, have they given you a GMFV yet? If its ford finance then it'll be 3.9% and all I'd need is the final value to start crunching numbers.

Pending the finance deal I can only have the Recaro seats OR the active suspension and it's difficult to choose which one. Then again, if it's a six to nine month lead time then I'll have plenty of paycheques to fill the savings account from order time to delivery.
I’m doing cash Ben, I took out a loan a month or so ago to top up my cash slush fund but I’ve got to offload my boxster as they won’t take it. I’d go magneride and heated and cooled seats as I did. Personally. Don’t think it will take that long with MY19 starting in a few months , the dealers don’t have a clue really.

Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was none available in current batch of orders meaning a 6-9 month wait for any car specced with Magneride. Just not sure I can wait that long even for 3k off.
Yeah it’s a shame about the spoiler issue, having ordered in October if there hadnt been a spoiler issue, I’d be getting my car next month, I wouldn’t have lost a grand on the AMG and each month goes by my part x value gets lower as I’m putting over 1000 miles on a month. Last month it was £24k, now it’s £22-23k so in 6 months god knows so the £3k discount doesn’t mean much in the scheme of things when there’s a part x or vehicle to sell.

END RESULT THOUGH IS I GET A MUSTANG :ford: but there’s silence from her indoors thousands of miles away in Wales. She doesn’t understand me or the car :lol:

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ben,
Just wondering where you got that 3.9% figure from as I thought Ford were always doing finance on the Mustang at 5.9%.
On my old Mustang the rate matched the other vehicles in the range. If its 5.9% then holy balls they're milking its popularity and I might just grab a bank loan in that case.

Last edited:
OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Conversely, 6~9 months is actually fine for me. Lets me save up a little bit of cash. :thumbsup:

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Might have to put a hold on my order until I sort out my contract with Mercedes. Finally got a response today and they may be looking for any loss on a sale. They say : Regarding your deposit if we sell your Car for at least the same value then we can return your deposit, if it’s less than we would have to deduct the difference. I’ve asked them to confirm it’s a cap of £1k ie the deposit ( although the small print says all loss in addition) or whether they’ll settle for £500 and give me £500 quid back. Perhaps best not get into a similar scenario with ford or take a chance and see what pans out in the next 6 months

Sponsored

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Sent a copy of my quote to my salesman. He got back to me to say that there would be no discounts on the 2018 and that the figures would never match up.
I asked him to speak with the sales manager, which if it happens, will most likely come back as zero discount available.
I'm not willing to wait any longer after the stuff up with my previous order so will be forking out for full payment in 3 weeks time as I'm desperate for my car.

Snap On Pete

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
S550GT 2017MY Grabber Blue
Sent a copy of my quote to my salesman. He got back to me to say that there would be no discounts on the 2018 and that the figures would never match up.
I asked him to speak with the sales manager, which if it happens, will most likely come back as zero discount available.
I'm not willing to wait any longer after the stuff up with my previous order so will be forking out for full payment in 3 weeks time as I'm desperate for my car.
Thought this would end up in tears..Cant see them discounting 2018s.!:doh::(

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope I had exactly the same with my local dealer

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Thought this would end up in tears..Cant see them discounting 2018s.!:doh::(
I thought exactly the same but it didn't stop me trying. My salesman will be happy to see the back of me I think.

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yippee pointed out the errors in my AMG contract and I’m getting a clean break at half my deposit back. That’s £500 to slap down on my MY18. It’s all go guys
Sponsored