• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Winter Wheel/Tire Package Mich Xi3

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
Complete winter wheel and tire package.

4 - 19x8.5" Axis Sport XQ MGS with XXX offset and centering rings.
4 - Michelin Xice Xi3 245/45/R19

This is a square setup and I ran these on my 15 GT/PP for about 6 weeks in the winter of 15/16, I did not run them at all in 16/17, ran them about 4 weeks in 17/18.

Road Force balanced by Tire Rack. No Curb Rash but there are a couple of dings in the lug recesses. No TPMS installed.

$1000 local pickup in Platte City (few miles North of Kansas City adjacent to Kansas City International Airport). I will not ship these.

These retailed at over $1600....I am asking $1000.
IMG_0363.jpg
IMG_0365.jpg
IMG_0367.jpg
IMG_0368.jpg
IMG_0369.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

sdiver68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10R80 Vert
Vehicle Showcase
I'm interested from StL. Have some racing buddies in the KC area or will be through the weekend of Aug 18 on my way to Heartland Park. Do you have pics on the car?

Sponsored