To upgrade or not?

OP
OP

articrandom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang
I guess that sort of also depends on how quick you want to get the GT and how far you are willing to travel. I looked for three or four months and drove 800 mile to South Carolina to pick up mine. I got a CPO GT premium with 6500 miles on it for 26.7k, dealer started at 31k. Nice to have an extra 16k in my pocket vs buying new:thumbsup:
That is like way below KBB value. I am already travelling 500 miles for this one
Sponsored

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
That is like way below KBB value. I am already travelling 500 miles for this one

KBB says a dealer would get between 27k-30k for my car so not too far below. If you are willing to wait and keep looking you will find a deal. I got my car from a small dealer in SC who had it since September, I bought it in March, so they were very motivated to get it off their lot. I probably would have found one sooner but I wanted certain options and would only take DIB or comp orange. According to cargurus.com there are currently 102 15-17 GT premiums between 25k-29k and with less than 36k miles for sale in the US.

slythetove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
The only mod is a Levels intercooler. I know previous owner had it modded with a tune but it has not been tuned since 24k miles.
:doh:

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
So they wouldn't take 28k but found another 2015 base GT, with 27k miles and ruby red for $26.5k OTD minus $18k for my trade in (15 Eco premium with 37k miles)

Is it a good deal? Or should I just stick with a newer Eco with even lower miles? Not sure if the extra $8.5k is worth it, especially since it is a DD...
So your basically trading all your premium goodies and cash for the V8 plus some miles.

Is that what you want? Sounds to me like you need to step away from this forum for a few days and think this through to figure out what you really want.
Sponsored