Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
Ford pulled my build ahead again! Originally scheduled for week of 8/6, then scheduled to day of 6/27. Now they are telling me my car is in production today, 6/19. Assuming everything from this point goes smoothly I may have the car in the second week of July!
Sponsored

Mooch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 Fusion / Mustang GT Premium on order
My car ordered 5/29 was just scheduled for week of July 30th build. :headbang:

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Shadow Black
6 speed manual
401a w/ showstopper red interior
Performance pack level 1
Luster nickel wheels
Active exhaust
B&O premium sound
Enhanced security package

Ordered on 5/3/18
Vin has been assigned
Cotus says processing but ford performance chat said my build date is 7/24/18

Doobie083

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
None
For those having COTUS problems look at your URL. I noticed https does not work, but http does. Try getting rid of the s.

Sponsored

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
For those having COTUS problems look at your URL. I noticed https does not work, but http does. Try getting rid of the s.
Bingo! That worked!

Cheers
Bullitt - COTUS.PNG

AC53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg TDI, Lincoln MKZ, F-350 TD
Just got back from being on the road since the 1st of June (only 5-days off and they weren't in a row). Now to get caught up on a ton of emails and threads that I just couldn't get to.

Great news yesterday was that I got my first COTUS notification "Status: In Order Processing". Even better news today, got another COTUS email 40 minutes ago: "Status: In Production".

Brett, mine looks the same as yours except it doesn't have the "Completed On: 6.13.18" that your does. Mine is blank in that area. Presume that will change in the next day or two. Still crossing my fingers that it will be here by the third week of July, time will tell.

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Just got back from being on the road since the 1st of June (only 5-days off and they weren't in a row). Now to get caught up on a ton of emails and threads that I just couldn't get to.

Great news yesterday was that I got my first COTUS notification "Status: In Order Processing". Even better news today, got another COTUS email 40 minutes ago: "Status: In Production".

Brett, mine looks the same as yours except it doesn't have the "Completed On: 6.13.18" that your does. Mine is blank in that area. Presume that will change in the next day or two. Still crossing my fingers that it will be here by the third week of July, time will tell.
Wondered what happened to you Alan. Yes it looks like I should get mine end of July. Looks like 23-25 days on the train. Pretty exciting to see it all coming together...

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
Yes it looks like I should get mine end of July. Looks like 23-25 days on the train. Pretty exciting to see it all coming together...
I'm up to 33 days 'in transit' on my GT Premium, Brett. The June 10 EDD came and went. Car disappeared from COTUS for a week and re-appeared June 17 with an EDD of June 24. I could get a Detroit factory order faster than this 50 years ago:).

AC53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg TDI, Lincoln MKZ, F-350 TD
Wondered what happened to you Alan. Yes it looks like I should get mine end of July. Looks like 23-25 days on the train. Pretty exciting to see it all coming together...
Yes, I'm getting anxious as well.

Yeah, I've been racking up the road miles lately and way behind on a lot of stuff, but the Bullitt news is something to keep me excited. Got a ton of stuff to get caught up on and then back on the road for 16 days in a row in July. Two motorcycle rallies one here on the east coast and the other is in Des Moines, Iowa. The route will be about 8,000km (5,000mi) so this old body is going to need those Recaros to give me some support for its tired carcass by then. ;-)

Sponsored

RedFireTerminator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2016 Ford Escape
Does anyone know if the color can be changed once a VIN is generated and a build date is scheduled. My salesman ordered the wrong color and I just found out today when I looked my build up in COTUS. I stopped by the dealer today and he was going to look into it but said they will probably have to re order car which will probably push build date out much further, especially with magne ride option.

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I'm up to 33 days 'in transit' on my GT Premium, Brett. The June 10 EDD came and went. Car disappeared from COTUS for a week and re-appeared June 17 with an EDD of June 24. I could get a Detroit factory order faster than this 50 years ago:).
That's a bummer. I guess "timing" is a big element on rail freight. Hopefully not sitting in the Vancouver yard waiting for processing. Do you know where the yard is? Is it Annacis Island?

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I'm getting anxious as well.

Yeah, I've been racking up the road miles lately and way behind on a lot of stuff, but the Bullitt news is something to keep me excited. Got a ton of stuff to get caught up on and then back on the road for 16 days in a row in July. Two motorcycle rallies one here on the east coast and the other is in Des Moines, Iowa. The route will be about 8,000km (5,000mi) so this old body is going to need those Recaros to give me some support for its tired carcass by then. ;-)
Nice.. Enjoy....I'm still working for a few more years. The Bullitt is my pre-retirement present, and then there is a motorcycle waiting for when I leave the LM and retire in the Okanagan.