Sponsored

DFW meetup spots

machosauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 white GT
I'm just getting back into the sports car game as well as being relatively new to the DFW area and just wondering where people meet up on Saturday nights? I haven't really met any car guys around here and other than car show type stuff I haven't heard of anything. Just trying to meet some fellow car people. Thanks.
Sponsored

Oscifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
The DFWs550 group meets every third Saturday for cars and coffee and lunch at Flips. There's a few other groups on Facebook that meet more often if you're looking for that. Nomads are pretty active and meet a few nights a week, usually on the south side of DFW.

Hardmoney07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 pp gt
I started a car meet 15 years ago I hear it’s huge still and goes on at the same place Saturday night at sonic in Lewisville by Lewisville mall in front of half price book

aks0605

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Im looking for the same type of meets. I cant make the one that meets on Saturdays because of work but im looking for anything happening Saturday nights.

OP
OP

machosauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 white GT
I started a car meet 15 years ago I hear it’s huge still and goes on at the same place Saturday night at sonic in Lewisville by Lewisville mall in front of half price book

Nice, I'll check it out for sure.

Sponsored

OP
OP

machosauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 white GT
Im looking for the same type of meets. I cant make the one that meets on Saturdays because of work but im looking for anything happening Saturday nights.
I'll let you know if this pans out or if i find anything else. What side of town are you on?

aks0605

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I'll let you know if this pans out or if i find anything else. What side of town are you on?
I actually live in Lewisville about 2 minuets from that sonic meet lol but please let me know. I’ll check that one out this week probably. I know of one in Irving at a car toys on 183 but it’s not the same as the meets I used to go to. A lot of kids playing around begging for the cops to come write tickets lol

Hardmoney07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 pp gt
Yeah let me know if it’s still good or not I’m like 40 min away so it’s to far to drive just to find out lol

OP
OP

machosauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 white GT
I actually live in Lewisville about 2 minuets from that sonic meet lol but please let me know. I’ll check that one out this week probably. I know of one in Irving at a car toys on 183 but it’s not the same as the meets I used to go to. A lot of kids playing around begging for the cops to come write tickets lol
Yep, it's still going. I dropped by tonight as it was finishing up. Definitely will head over there again.

Sponsored

FISH_L3G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT pp in Competition Orange, 86 Corvette, 2012 Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Time to revive this thread, In new to the Stang world and live in north Dallas. Where and when does everyone get together?
Sponsored