Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
This is beaver springs PA
I'm sorry. That's what I ment.

That low of a da is even more of a reason for me to be concerned. I can see it being driver error if I were shifting at like 6k but that's not the case. I'm not an excellent drag racer but I don't think I'm that bad to lose 4mph just from driving skills. I'm definitely gonna go back and try again though
Here's a few ideas. Call lund. And explain your situation. He'll ask you to data log a few highway pulls. Maybe the tune is corrupt? Pull all of your spark plugs and make sure they are all gapped correctly. Sometimes the factory will screw this up. When you go back. Try shifting your car right before the rev limiter if your not already doing that. Your sixty isn't terrible but you might try airing the drag radials down to 16 psi while its cold out to get a little more out of your sixty. Youll figure it out. Its frustrating. I have a 95GT I'm trying to get into the 8s. with little luck so far. So I feal your pain.
Sponsored

OP
OP

fishstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 oxford white base gt pp
Bluebeastsrt, thanks for your advice! I did do just a short datalog after getting my flex tune which was just a third gear pull and Lund said everything looks good. I think next time I go to the track I'll datalog a run and send to them just to make sure. I guess I just expected more after seeing everyones times on the forum lol

jrsimon27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016 PP
Its the DA where i live the DA is always above 4600feet
Actual altitud is 3,300 feet.
The fastest mph on my stock GT has been 104mph.
Sponsored