• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

(4) 275/40/19 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500, NEW Cleveland,OH $650 OBO

sgale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
This is a set of Firestone Firehawk Indy500 tires in 275/40/19. I bought these new from Tire rack as my summer set and mounted them to a new set of wheels. After I mounted them and drove them to work one day (60 miles), I got a great deal on a more track focused set of tires that I couldn't pass up. And as my wife has reminded me, it's ridiculous to have 4 sets of tires at home, these must go. All tires have 9/32 of tread and have a manufacture date of 3017.

I will not ship them, these are pick up only and will be dismounted tomorrow after work. They are located in Cleveland, OH. I might be persuaded to meet someone within an hour, but a delivery fee would have to be negotiated.

Price from Tire Rack new is $733 shipped. I'm asking $650 OBO!

Tire details: https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...idewall=Blackwall&partnum=74WR9FHI5&tab=Sizes
IMG_0554.jpg
IMG_0549.jpg
IMG_0551.jpg
IMG_0550.jpg
IMG_0552.jpg
IMG_0553.jpg
IMG_0558.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

sgale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
A friend hooked me up with some pilot sport cup 2s. So a wildly different tire.

OP
OP

sgale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
negative, got a brand new set of Firehawks though!

Sponsored

OP
OP

sgale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
TTT Need these gone guys. Great set of summer tires that fit the factory wheels or the SVE Drift 19x9.5 from LMR.com!!

thabozz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50th Trim
pm'd

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I feel like you haven't convinced your wife why so many sets of tires isn't actually ridiculous. Does she have a bunch of shoes? Hint hint....

OP
OP

sgale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
wildcatgoal I appreciate the hints... but sometimes you just pick and choose your battles!

Sponsored

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Maybe if they were up in the air.....she might not notice them? :shrug:
20180402_171521.jpg
20180402_172316.jpg

OP
OP

sgale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
brandonsmash, yeah I wish we could make it work, but i quickly looked at shipping to phoenix and it was like $200 for the set. Which kinda negates buying them on a forum when tirerack can get them to your door cheaper than I can.

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Someone needs to grab these. The price is right.
Sponsored