Sponsored

MY18 when do you expect delivery?

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Nice one it’s been a bit of a wait since September . Let us know what it’s like

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Awesome, bet you are buzzing!
Yeah, I guess... :eyebulge:

About time, you were proper unlucky but also very lucky, you got the 15-17 out your system and pretty much got a free upgrade to an 18.

Enjoy it!

Oh and don't fucking crash this one. :p
God I hope not!

Nice one Tom! Please meet me so I can have a look asap :headbang:
For sure. Already organising fitting of stripes and I have some FP GT350 springs and a CB005 set at Modurstang waiting for me and the car. We can meet before, in between or after (or all three). Good to get a 15-17 and a 18 in th same colour side by side for comparison

Nice one it’s been a bit of a wait since September . Let us know what it’s like
Wish it was only from September. Really been waiting since December 2016 when I changed my previous MY16 replacement from a MY17 to a MY18... bloody long wait (luckily I can be somewhat patient... sometimes!)

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
I’ve been waiting since September 16 with a couple of cancellations but I’ll be ordering a MY19 soon..... so mine might arrive September 18

Really fancy the need for green with black stripes but will take a look at the velocity blue first released on the 27th. Thought about the Bullitt but not keen on the green or black

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I’ve been waiting since September 16 with a couple of cancellations but I’ll be ordering a MY19 soon..... so mine might arrive September 18

Really fancy the need for green with black stripes but will take a look at the velocity blue first released on the 27th. Thought about the Bullitt but not keen on the green or black
Think you will be lucky to get a 19 by November-December as word has it 19 production is slipping to July, more likely to be next year as they will run LHD for a while before starting RHD

Entai

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT kona Blue, A10, Magneride, CP 2. Daily Driver
Funny that, we get MY18 in 2018 when USA had them in 2017.

So it makes perfect sense we will not get any MY19 until 2019 at the earliest.

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
2018's at Think Ford Guildford

This morning. The white one looked particularly tidy. And yes, I thought the nose on the blue was a different shade to the bonnet! [MENTION=14295]Kristian87[/MENTION] take one of these home if they piss you about any more!
IMG_3246sm.jpg
IMG_3247sm.jpg
IMG_3248sm.jpg
IMG_3249sm.jpg
IMG_3250sm.jpg

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
This morning. The white one looked particularly tidy. And yes, I thought the nose on the blue was a different shade to the bonnet! [MENTION=14295]Kristian87[/MENTION] take one of these home if they piss you about any more!
They do look nice, but my heart is set on keeping my 17! Don't suppose you saw mine whilst you were there??? It should be out the back, carpet out, ready for the new one to go in!

Need to give them a call actually - flying out to Spain next Friday for 2 weeks, so I need to add some pressure in the hope I can pick it up before I go!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
They do look nice, but my heart is set on keeping my 17! Don't suppose you saw mine whilst you were there??? It should be out the back, carpet out, ready for the new one to go in!

Need to give them a call actually - flying out to Spain next Friday for 2 weeks, so I need to add some pressure in the hope I can pick it up before I go!
Out back having nothing done to it probably....

Honestly, I'm with Ben, force them to replace with another car, at this rate now you've paid 1-2months worth of finance on a car you've not been able to drive - and it's not been your choice not to. :frusty:

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16

I'm with you on the '17. I can't get the Honda Civic comparison out of my head for the front around the fogs. I was just dropping off my Mondeo this morning and had a quick look for yours but it wasn't anywhere obvious. I'll have another look later and I'm back there next Monday with my Mustang. Got a courtesy Fiesta from them so I could pee on the carpets for you before I take it back.*

Their parts guys have always been OK in the past (usually apologising if it takes 24 hours to get a part) so your carpets must be coming some distance I think.

* Legal notice: I'm joking

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I'm with you on the '17. I can't get the Honda Civic comparison out of my head for the front around the fogs. I was just dropping off my Mondeo this morning and had a quick look for yours but it wasn't anywhere obvious. I'll have another look later and I'm back there next Monday with my Mustang. Got a courtesy Fiesta from them so I could pee on the carpets for you before I take it back.*

Their parts guys have always been OK in the past (usually apologising if it takes 24 hours to get a part) so your carpets must be coming some distance I think.

* Legal notice: I'm joking
Haha well if you happen to speak to Charlotte, she'll know all about mine. She'll probably tell you I'm doing her head in :lol: Apparently the carpets are out still & car has been left outside for more reassurance there are no leaks present. Just realized as well, I forgot to ask her to take a photo! Apparently carpet removal is a "dash out" job :eyebulge: so I was keen to see exactly what that meant & also have evidence that there is no rust on the floor.

Seems like there is a good chance I won't see it again until mid April :( sods law will be it'll be ready when I'm not here.

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
sods law will be it'll be ready when I'm not here.
That's usually how this stuff works. Happened with my old one when I got the oil cooler fixed.

Also, with regard to [MENTION=15533]slowhand99[/MENTION]'s photos; The more I see of Orange Fury the more I like the look of it! My car is already ordered though, and I don't want to change and/or cancel anything. I might just put some orange flashes on the car when it arrives, like the sides of the wing and/or the calipers.

tumblr_p5w1ujthyp1rt3nrbo1_400.png
Sponsored