Sponsored

Any dealers in South FL like Lebanon Ford?

Bryan_C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT
Hey guys, I was wondering if there are any dealers in South Florida that do a package that is comparable to what Lebanon Ford does by offering a car with a blower, either a Roush or Whipple for $40,995/$39,995.
Sponsored

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
None that I am aware of, if you are wanting to stick with a dealer in SFL I would just reach out to dealers and see if they will offer the same deal. FRPP/Roush blower will be a fixed cost along with known labor charges so they know if they will be able to match it. That being said I would make sure to get all the details of LPF's deal including warranty and make sure whatever dealer you go with matches it in writing.

OP
OP

Bryan_C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT
None that I am aware of, if you are wanting to stick with a dealer in SFL I would just reach out to dealers and see if they will offer the same deal. FRPP/Roush blower will be a fixed cost along with known labor charges so they know if they will be able to match it. That being said I would make sure to get all the details of LPF's deal including warranty and make sure whatever dealer you go with matches it in writing.
Oh ok. Do you know of any other dealers in Florida? I know Sarasota Ford does procharger cars but I rather look into a roush/Whipple car lol

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh ok. Do you know of any other dealers in Florida? I know Sarasota Ford does procharger cars but I rather look into a roush/Whipple car lol
I would check for Roush dealers, Bozard in Saint Augustine is a Roush dealer. As far as pricing goes Brandon Ford is the best in FL. If Sarasota does prochargers then they should be able to do Roush as well.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Ferman Ford has done the base Roush setups before, and will do FRPP as well. Doubt Whipple

This was a few years back, I doubt they will honor Lebanon or Beefcake but maybe?

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda Autosports is in Pompano Beach, FL if you are looking for a package - also, we sell Serialized Performance Vehicles through our facility if you are interested.

The problem with the SC on the Ford Mustang GT is ... you have to be able to put that power to ground!

Let me know if I can put you in contact with our sales team & talk to you about Steeda Performance Vehicle or possible install on a Mustang.

TJ

scottmoyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT and 2016 GT
Mullinax Ford in Apopka does the Roushcharged for the prices you mention. I believe there are others in Central Florida that do the same.

I would be careful with Brandon Ford. They might have the best prices, but I bought two Mustangs, and had to return one after 3 weeks and Ford is buying the other back. Just saying that there might be a reason for their pricing.

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mullinax Ford in Apopka does the Roushcharged for the prices you mention. I believe there are others in Central Florida that do the same.

I would be careful with Brandon Ford. They might have the best prices, but I bought two Mustangs, and had to return one after 3 weeks and Ford is buying the other back. Just saying that there might be a reason for their pricing.
You just had bad luck, their pricing is based on the fact that they are a volume dealer just like Koons and any of the other dealers that offer rock bottom pricing across the country.

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
I would deal with Terry (Beefcake) only. He’s the most knowledgeable, best priced guy in the late model Mustang Performance Industry.
Sponsored