Sponsored

E85 Flex fuel questions. (Economics, purchasing advice)

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
Got my E85R tune yesterday. This tank is a transitional one (showing 69%) so once I get it ran down and fill up with E85 again I will load the new tune. Glad to know this is an option as I don't really switch from E85 unless I know I am going to be taking a road trip or do extended highway driving. When that is the case I will just run the Flex tune.

All E85 is definitely not the same either. Locally we have Sheetz as the only E85 in town. It is on par with really good 93, maybe a little better. Up the road there is Sunnoco which seems to be legit.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Got my E85R tune yesterday. This tank is a transitional one (showing 69%) so once I get it ran down and fill up with E85 again I will load the new tune. Glad to know this is an option as I don't really switch from E85 unless I know I am going to be taking a road trip or do extended highway driving. When that is the case I will just run the Flex tune.

All E85 is definitely not the same either. Locally we have Sheetz as the only E85 in town. It is on par with really good 93, maybe a little better. Up the road there is Sunnoco which seems to be legit.
Be happy you don't live in a state where they use true flex fuel instead of e85 which is a blend around e54.:frusty:
Sponsored