Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
I am interested in swapping the instrument cluster on my 2017 PP EcoBoost with the digital one. My car is an automatic, LHD European model, with auto wipers, so to do the swap I will need the following parts:

Instrument Cluster: JR3Z-10849-KB
Switch Assembly - Control: JR3Z-9C888-AA
Switch Assembly - Control:JR3Z-9C888-EA
Switch Assembly - Control: JR3Z-9C888-CA
Panel - Instrument: JR3Z-63044D70-BA
Housing Assembly - Steering Column: JR3Z-3F791-AA

According to your website, there is a refundable core charge ($300.00 per item) for the first part on the above list. Will I get the refund if I ship my cluster to you after I do the swap?

Can you please confirm availability? I will most probably have the parts sent to a friend of mine in the US who will then bring them over to Europe for me.
Sponsored

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
I am interested in swapping the instrument cluster on my 2017 PP EcoBoost with the digital one. My car is an automatic, LHD European model, with auto wipers, so to do the swap I will need the following parts:

Instrument Cluster: JR3Z-10849-KB
Switch Assembly - Control: JR3Z-9C888-AA
Switch Assembly - Control:JR3Z-9C888-EA
Switch Assembly - Control: JR3Z-9C888-CA
Panel - Instrument: JR3Z-63044D70-BA
Housing Assembly - Steering Column: JR3Z-3F791-AA

According to your website, there is a refundable core charge ($300.00 per item) for the first part on the above list. Will I get the refund if I ship my cluster to you after I do the swap?

Can you please confirm availability? I will most probably have the parts sent to a friend of mine in the US who will then bring them over to Europe for me.

Hello!

As of now, most of these parts are on backorder. With the ever increasing popularity of this swap, I really don't have an accurate ETA at this time. The last cluster I ordered is backordered, and most of the other parts are at least a couple of weeks out. Please note; we will need your odometer reading at the tme of order. If this particular cluster happens to be backordered, the mileage can be updated before it's shipped to us.

As far as the core, we are not accepting the old clusters as cores. Ford electronics can be rather picky as far as what they deem as an acceptable core.

Please let me know if you have any other ??.

Thanks
Mike R

OP
OP
MakStang

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the info Mike.

OP
OP
MakStang

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Hey Mike, I am considering buying the above parts for my automatic 2017 European EcoBoost. Can you send me a quote?

Also the digital instrument cluster, Automatic KPH: JR3Z-10849-KB seems that it’s no longer available for purchase on AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake website. Any ideas why? Has it been replaced with another part number?

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
No problem, pm me your email address & I'll get a quote coming your way. We'll sell the KB cluster, but only if it ships UPS/Fed Ex in the states. Thanks!
Sponsored