Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Mhjr74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS, Ford Explorer
The dealer should have given you the order code once the order was placed. Did they give you a copy of the order sheet?
Sponsored

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
I never got the dealer code or order number when I placed my order 2 weeks ago. I emailed today to get the info and the salesman got back to me with a VIN#, build date and ETA. No window sticker yet, hopefully soon.
In case anyone else is in the same timeframe,
Ordered 6/9
Build 8/2
ETA 8/29 (12 hours later, cotus update says 8/26)

Last edited:

Phenom5.0

5.2 ^^^
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech Metallic
The dealer should have given you the order code once the order was placed. Did they give you a copy of the order sheet?
The order was placed via email. I was there the week before and they were unsure about 2018 orders and found they couldn’t order them anymore, so they got back to me the next week about the 2019 order. We did the “build" on paper then the order was placed a few days later with my verification coming via email.

I talked to my salesperson yesterday and no update yet and said he would try to get info from his inventory manager on Monday. The way I saw the custom orders is that only the inventory manager has access to that information, at least that's the way it seemed.

gnatsuM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Any estimated delivery date? Also located in Ontario. Car showing in production since the 20th.
Nope. I imagine in a week or 2 I'll get a EDD. I'll post on here as soon as I do.

5.0johnny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT premium perf.pack 10spd
Been showing in production for a week now. Possibly they haven’t updated it? I see everyone else with a production date on June 21 already have awaiting shipment or in transit.
Ordered 4/20/18
In production 6/21/18

Sponsored

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
Been showing in production for a week now. Possibly they haven’t updated it? I see everyone else with a production date on June 21 already have awaiting shipment or in transit.
Ordered 4/20/18
In production 6/21/18
The blend date on your window sticker is closet to when the car actually completes production and is finished. I’ve noticed the in production date usually is about a week before the blend date.

RemoWilliams84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
Ordered 4/20/18
In production 6/21/18
I'm seeing the same thing with one of the cars I'm tracking. I think Bullitt is too.

Mustang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona pp gt vert on order
I originally ordered an 18 but they ran out of parts for the pp and manual so they pushed me to a 19.. they ordered it 4/5/18 ford started order 6/11 and production started 6/20. It was built 3 days ago. Just awaiting shipment. They build it so quick.

Sponsored

Mhjr74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I noticed that more folks are posting that their delivery dates have changed. Has anyone in the DMV had their build and/or delivery dates moved up?

My build date didn't change but my delivery date changed from 9/4 to 8/29. I am hoping that they will move it up again. It would be nice to get the car by mid August.

Doobie083

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
None
I noticed that more folks are posting that their delivery dates have changed. Has anyone in the DMV had their build and/or delivery dates moved up?

My build date didn't change but my delivery date changed from 9/4 to 8/29. I am hoping that they will move it up again. It would be nice to get the car by mid August.
How do you know the delivery date? Mine is built and the Ford Performance chat tells me shipping and delivery is TBD.

Mhjr74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Cotus website and Ford Performance. I also received a Cotus update email.

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Production really cranking now... 50 orders in the works, 30 have build dates and 7 have EDD's. So far, the shortest order to delivery estimate is 68 days, longest is 143.

Doobie083

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
None
The Cotus website and Ford Performance. I also received a Cotus update email.
I just checked COTUS. July 8th delivery. Sadly, it then has to get on a boat to Germany. Thats at least another month.
Sponsored