• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Two (2) 2015 19" Black PP front wheels $150

lilgdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Last edited:

Botlfed98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I know you want to make a road trip to Chicago!

OP
OP

lilgdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I know right...wish I could, just too far:-)

Jetboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem / 1999 Yellow GT Convt.
Dang it. I was just looking for those to replace a damaged front.. Just sent mine in for repairs..:frusty:

2007GT500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Set a PM, I am in Cincy, we could meet in Dayton.

Sponsored

OP
OP

lilgdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Still for sale, hit me up via PM if interested.

OP
OP

lilgdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Not anymore:-( I could drive to Dayton to meet if you were interested.

Za33cK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
rims for sale

How far are you from the Michigan/Ohio border, I'm about 2 hours away, if your willing to meet there, I will gladly take these off your hands as long as they will fit my 2016 mustang ecoboost without spacers.

Sponsored
OP
OP

lilgdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I am about 3, 3.5 hours from the MI boarder. I could do Toledo because I have a friend there, it would give me an excuse to go visit her. That's about a 3 hour drive for me. Yep, they will fit your Eco boost.

Za33cK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Yeah, I can do that, can you pm me a couple more pics of the numbers on the tires and rim size, I obviously need to find 2 more rims with tires to throw on the car, so I just want to make sure I'm getting the right ones. Also would this weekend work for you, like a saturday, maybe a sunday?

OP
OP

lilgdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
FYI tires have had it, one has a non repairable hole and will not hold air, the other is worn the f out on the edge. they need replaced for sure. Yes, I can take a pic of the numbers / side wall of the tire for ya. Yes, this weekend would work well, either day, but prefer Saturday.

Za33cK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Do this tires come with the TPMS sensors inside for air pressure monitoring??

OP
OP

lilgdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Yes, wheels/tires come with TPMS sensors. These were the Stock PP front wheels with stock Pirelli P-Zeros. All factory, just that the tires are shot, everything else is g2g.
Sponsored