• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 Limited Edition #483 - Only 481 Miles - Wimbledon White - AT - in Spokane, WA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
50th Anniversary Limited Edition #483 - WW - Auto
I have decided to sell my 2015 LE - #483 - Wimbledon White - Auto Trans - which is located in Spokane, WA.

I am the original owner having ordered the car from a local dealer the day LE orders were being accepted. Only 481 pampered miles on her. Has been covered in a climate controlled garage its entire life. Never driven in rain or inclement weather.

Investment grade collector condition.

Included in the sale are the following:
· Original OEM Tyvek 50th Anniversary Car Cover used when the car was transported to the deal from the factory;
· Custon 50th Anniversary Front Floor Mats;
· Custom 50th Anniversary Trunk Mat;
· Original OEM 50th Anniversary Floor Mats (still sealed in factory package and never used);
· Original OEM 50th Anniversary Wheel Locks (still sealed in factory package and never used);
· Original OEM 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Owner’s Appreciation Set from Ford sent only to original purchasers from Ford. This unique collection has never been opened or used;
· Original OEM 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Certification Letter from Ford verifying this car is #483 of 1,964 built;
· ALL OEM Factory tags, stickers, and labels taken off the car at the time of delivery with photographs documenting where they were placed on the car at the time of shipping;

Paid MSRP ($48,190) plus WA sales tax & license. Asking $49,500 OBO to forum members.

If you are a serious buyer I am happy to send full VIN number, further details and more photos.

Thank you
small pic #1.jpg
small pic #2.jpg
mustang small pic #3b (2).jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Still available for anyone interested.
Thanks,
FiftyYearMustang

Robertscz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'17 350 white/blue ott
just curious as to what makes it a limited edition? im not up to date on these cars. thanks

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Take a look at the 50th Anniversary Limited Edition forum thread which has just about all of the background and information on these special limited edition models made in 2015. Ford made only 1,964 of these and each has a special VIN number, model number (P8R) and features. Let me know if you would like more information. Thanks, Bob

Sponsored

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
No offense, but you are NOT going to get over sticker for a 3 year old used car. The whole thing about these being collector cars was a bunch of hogwash, because I'm barely getting the amount that I wanted for my limited edition.

N9TMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550, e36 m3 , s2000
he thinks 50 year anniversary comes with GT350 engine.

5.0-50A

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary WW STICK
It's like a new car still! The right buyer will appreciate it. I"m just amazed he got it at MSRP back in the craze. Even if it is an auto :D

pjk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WW 50th Anniv LE, '68 Merc Cougar, '17 GT350R
Let's not forget, in 2015 the only way to get an Auto with Performance Package is the 50th Anniversary LE. Some are not in to modding suspension, brakes, etc.

Yeah I know Autos are not the popular choice, and having driven a stick for more years than I can count, I get that. I can attest the 2015 LE with Auto in S+ is a lot of fun to drive.

Good luck with the sale!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Decided to reduce price to $46,500 as I am out of garage space !!!
Thanks,
FiftyYearMustang

tritus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger Hellcat
Decided to reduce price to $46,500 as I am out of garage space !!!
Thanks,
FiftyYearMustang
I usually don't comment on price on etc. but you can but you can still find these new around $40,000 if you have any real intensions of selling it your asking price is way too high.

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
This car would sell at maybe 32-34k. Price is set by the market unfortunately