Recommended Leather Seat Products?

drummergelly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
Hello, just wondering what products of yours you’d recommend using on my 2016 Convertible black leather seats?
Sponsored

Adam's Polishes

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We make cars shiny!
Hello, just wondering what products of yours you’d recommend using on my 2016 Convertible black leather seats?
Hi there! Our Leather & Interior Care Kit would be perfect for cleaning and maintaining your seats! You can find it here:

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/interior/cleaning-conditioning/adam-s-leather-interior-care-kit.html

The Leather & Interior Cleaner is a strong cleaner to remove sweat and dirt build-up on leather, plastic, and vinyl surfaces, with the included Edgeless Utility Towel. Then you can follow up with the Leather Conditioner to bring out more color to the leather, as well as protect it, and keep it nice and soft. It will give a semi satin finish to the surface, which you could then buff down to less shine using a plush microfiber towel.

Hope that helps, and let us know if you have any other questions! -Dan@Adams

OP
OP
drummergelly

drummergelly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
Thank you so much! I kinda felt dumb asking before I saw that you only had one leather product! However, I appreciate the explanation and extra detail!
Sponsored