Easy and Inexpensive Mod

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I've seen some of your posts on the new mod, looks like a great idea either way you go with it! :clap2:
Yeah, I have to do some research. I would like to tie it into the Mycolor setup. We’ll see:D
Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
[MENTION=17020]Lightning[/MENTION] you need to order a hand brake cover too. A little red fits in anywhere. And if you look [MENTION=27640]bjstang[/MENTION] pic closely, you will notice it matches the seat belt release quite well. :thumbsup:

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th anaversery GT, 2019 Golf R
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=17020]Lightning[/MENTION] you need to order a hand brake cover too. A little red fits in anywhere. And if you look [MENTION=27640]bjstang[/MENTION] pic closely, you will notice it matches the seat belt release quite well. :thumbsup:
It does match nicely :love:
Before I bite the biscuit, I’d need to find some more “little” red accents and not to over power the look. My daily is a GTi with the red stitching in the seats and steering wheel and all that jazz and I like it when I get in the stang and it looks and feels different.;)

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
It does match nicely :love:
Before I bite the biscuit, I’d need to find some more “little” red accents and not to over power the look. My daily is a GTi with the red stitching in the seats and steering wheel and all that jazz and I like it when I get in the stang and it looks and feels different.;)
Red stitching is nice. I think the cover will go nicely with my red stitched CS seats, door inserts and shift boot and CJ steering wheel.

Now just need my new Anarchy Motive knob to show, an all will be right with the world....:first:

I know I have posted this image in another thread....Just giving some reference

35084167564_7e7b79e20d_o.jpg

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
The pic in the vendors link showed the cover had red stitching but the one I received was black. Maybe it's just luck of the draw, hope you get the red.
Too bad.... it was the red stitching that kinda drew me to it. I hope I get red stitching as well. Maybe it was the vendor???

Here is my link...

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Anti-slip-Genuine-Leather-Auto-Handbrake-Cover-Trim-For-Ford-Mustang-2015-2016/362022059035?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I love Red stitching....
I was jut going thru your post on this....

I did the same with my 2010 F150 FX4 headrests and loved it. Just not sure which logo/style to go with for my car. Also not sure whether to go with red or tone on tone....:shrug:

....I have major problems......:lol::lol:

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I was jut going thru your post on this....

I did the same with my 2010 F150 FX4 headrests and loved it. Just not sure which logo/style to go with for my car. Also not sure whether to go with red or tone on tone....:shrug:

....I have major problems......:lol::lol:
That is just some major funny ....shit!! !! I got lucky, my son in law is a graphic designer and he came up with this logo!! I love it!! heres my screensaver you might like in a Gray/white. I think it would look stunning on your headrests??? Decisions....decisions!!! :headbonk::headbonk:
IMG_1845.JPG

Sponsored

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th anaversery GT, 2019 Golf R
Vehicle Showcase
That is just some major funny ....shit!! !! I got lucky, my son in law is a graphic designer and he came up with this logo!! I love it!! heres my screensaver you might like in a Gray/white. I think it would look stunning on your headrests??? Decisions....decisions!!! :headbonk::headbonk:
Nice work :headbang:

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Give it up already!!!!......:lol::lol:

But I agree, it would look stunning...:cheers:
Sponsored