Sponsored

MY19 Order Placed

Aaron Borg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Many 19MY say 31/07 build date at the moment, if its only committed this will likely change when it gets serialised and locked into plant. all my Bullitt orders also say 31/07 build, mine went back several times. should be here in the next 2 week finally, just over a month from build to delivery :headbang:

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Many 19MY say 31/07 build date at the moment, if its only committed this will likely change when it gets serialised and locked into plant. all my Bullitt orders also say 31/07 build, mine went back several times. should be here in the next 2 week finally, just over a month from build to delivery :headbang:
No it’s already at serialised, so is locked into plant :thumbsup: that’s been a very long wait for your MY18

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
My baby is being born today :like::crackup::party::champagne:

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
:champagne:Congratulations. Mine must have been Monday but still waiting for ETIS to update but there’s no warning on it that it didn’t get built lol

Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Still no ETIS update so not sure if it’s gone to the upfitters whatever they do with it:question::computerrage::surprised:

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Don’t know what information etis shows now, as I typed in my current mustang and a new MY19 for sale in the USA and the only difference was the colour showed up on them both, so maybe that’s all it shows now

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve just been following Manders pinned post but I guess if nothing shows on Etis we will just need to keep putting our vins into the shipping link and wait for a boat allocation ? It would be good to find out somehow when it’s at Baltimore docks

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Well I has seen a photo of my baby and she look gorgeous:inlove::sunglasses:

I have also managed to find someone who works for Ford and can track our order, so with luck should be more up to date on the cars movement :like: Have giving him both are vin numbers

Andy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 race red gt

I have also managed to find someone who works for Ford and can track our order, so with luck should be more up to date on the cars movement :like: Have giving him both are vin numbers
Where did you see a picture of the car mate?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Where did you see a picture of the car mate?
From a friend of a friend who works at the plant, but I can’t publish it on line

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome, maybe if they are parked together he can get a shot for us:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I will see what he can do :like: I know it was in the company of a Oxford White Mustang in the production line

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Flamesey yours came off the line on Tuesday and has not been gate released yet

Jim W

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.emco.co.uk
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 E63s AMG, 18MY GT Convertible

When the car is on its way it's easy to track if you know the name of the ship it's on. You can track the ship on vesselfinder.com. I watched Atlantic Sun from Baltimore, to Portsmouth VIrginia, to Halifax Nova Scotia, and then to Liverpool UK.
Sponsored