Sponsored

QA1 CF Driveshaft

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
less rotating mass while in gear

Only when the vehicle is moving, not when revving the engine. It would have the same impact as increasing the power of the engine by a small amount.
Sponsored

MulhollandMonster

Laus Deo
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
If the weight scavenges energy in the OEM unit, the lighter unit will allow faster delivered energy...sort of a no brainer

Offboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JR101 Kona Blue R Sold 1/21/19 New 2019;Ruby Red Raptor
QA1 balances the driveshaft at 9000 rpm.
Thank you but I have other questions for them as well!

The shaft looks amazing and I was all gung ho to get one after Tob installed his but after several emails unanswered I am done! I am glad those that have it are happy and I most likely would be too but I also feel customer service is also just as important.

Like many here there are not very many upgrades for these cars worth doing and I was looking forward too spinning a few wrenches to do this mod but have since lost interest.

xXANCHORMONXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Maybe it’s time to call them?

I received 2 driveshafts from them that were damaged along with one that was too short.

They took care of me and I couldn’t be happier. I’ve done 150ish with no vibrations, no clocking or anything like that.

Dr. JL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R: GR227 and GR378
I called QA1 to get info and order, but they refered me to CJ Pony Parts for the purchase. It really is a great upgrade, so don't write it off just because QA1 didn't answer the emails. They impressed me that they are interested in manufacturing (they also make suspension products) not distrubuting/selling. Go to CJ Pony Parts to order.

Sponsored

OP
OP
madlag

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
Anyone running a driveshaft safety loop? I've had the FP one in the box for a while.

RYAN97812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 PP
Thank you but I have other questions for them as well!

The shaft looks amazing and I was all gung ho to get one after Tob installed his but after several emails unanswered I am done! I am glad those that have it are happy and I most likely would be too but I also feel customer service is also just as important.

Like many here there are not very many upgrades for these cars worth doing and I was looking forward too spinning a few wrenches to do this mod but have since lost interest.

Call them, Dave Goldie was the guy I spoke with there, instead of responding to my email he asked if he could call me. Super informative guy. Product is 100%!!!! I've dealt with all the major competitors and I would choose them over anyone unless a customer couldn't afford what they offer.