Sponsored

My 2019 driving experience

gnatsuM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Thought I would add a thread here for those waiting or considering buying a 2019.

Back in April I ordered GT premium, details in sig. Took delivery July 12. I took it straight to the detail shop for PPF and ceramic. Took them awhile, however, I picked it up today and did a bunch of driving.

The first thing I did was to replace the clutch spring with a Steeda spring. The difference is night and day. Highly recommended. The short drive I did in the car to the detail shop I thought I was rusty shifting. No, as others pointed out, it's that terrible stock spring. Best $20 some dollars I spent.

The rev match is wonderful. I haven't tried turning it off, but there is a setting to do so. I like it, and it'll do a better job than I could I'm sure.

The B&O audio, is the best I've heard. Then again I'm no audiophile, and I can't compare to the previous shaker, but the sound is wonderful throughout the range loudness.

The 20" tires, while I don't have magneride, the ride itself is decent. Maybe it's because it's new, but the ride is better than my previous 2011 F150.

All I can think of for now, and covers what's different over the '18. I have a long road trip coming up this weekend (1800km/1100mi), looking forward to that :ford:
Sponsored

yismoh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP Comp. Orange
Thought I would add a thread here for those waiting or considering buying a 2019.

Back in April I ordered GT premium, details in sig. Took delivery July 12. I took it straight to the detail shop for PPF and ceramic. Took them awhile, however, I picked it up today and did a bunch of driving.

The first thing I did was to replace the clutch spring with a Steeda spring. The difference is night and day. Highly recommended. The short drive I did in the car to the detail shop I thought I was rusty shifting. No, as others pointed out, it's that terrible stock spring. Best $20 some dollars I spent.

The rev match is wonderful. I haven't tried turning it off, but there is a setting to do so. I like it, and it'll do a better job than I could I'm sure.

The B&O audio, is the best I've heard. Then again I'm no audiophile, and I can't compare to the previous shaker, but the sound is wonderful throughout the range loudness.

The 20" tires, while I don't have magneride, the ride itself is decent. Maybe it's because it's new, but the ride is better than my previous 2011 F150.

All I can think of for now, and covers what's different over the '18. I have a long road trip coming up this weekend (1800km/1100mi), looking forward to that :ford:
Any issues with the transmission like the 2018?