Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.emco.co.uk
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 E63s AMG, 18MY GT Convertible
Amazing! Looks like I’m going to be the last one to get mine. So how long did everyone have to wait for the mustangs?
I ordered mine 6th December. The dealer called and told me my car has arrived with them this morning! I am scheduled to get it on Monday.... it's taken nearly 7 months in all, including 2 months waiting for a ship in Baltimore.
Sponsored

Supersolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Dealer called me today..... my OF GT convertible is due to arrive at the dealer on Thursday, pickup on Monday. I can’t wait, it’s been 7 months from order date. This will be my 5th Mustang and my first RHD. ‘Looking forward to it!
Wow! Excellent news, I bet you're as much releived it's soon to be with you as much as excited by the arrival of your next, new car.
Keep us posted.
:thumbsup:

Well finally after 9 months waiting she's here!

Massive thank you to Aaron Borg at Sandicliffe Ford Nottingham!
Glad you've got your ride.
Looks great, Enjoy!
:headbang:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
So here it is.... I visited the dealer this afternoon and took a couple of pic's of my car. It looks lovely. I am not keen on the black license plate screws, but that can be fixed. I am picking it up on Monday.
Stunning Jim! Looks like a good week weather wise to pick up a Mustang! Look forward to your first impressions of the drive :headbang:

Re plates - I'd recommend some variety of metal plates, which bend easier and fix with double sided tape. Got mine from UKmetalplates.com

Sponsored

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
So here it is.... I visited the dealer this afternoon and took a couple of pic's of my car. It looks lovely. I am not keen on the black license plate screws, but that can be fixed. I am picking it up on Monday.

IMG_2014.jpg

IMG_2012.jpg
What a beauty! I really think the vert looks better in this colour! congratulations!

Bob

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
That's awesome! :)

Rizmufc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Can’t believe my luck! Dealer just emailed me and said the car is coming on Tuesday. So he’s asked me to pop down on Tuesday. How long does it take for them to release the car?

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Can’t believe my luck! Dealer just emailed me and said the car is coming on Tuesday. So he’s asked me to pop down on Tuesday. How long does it take for them to release the car?
Congrats mate, really depends how busy they are, should be able to turn it around in a few days if you are lucky

Supersolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT

IMG_2014.jpg
Oooooo, she niiiice!
Arrived with two months of summer remaining, too!
:thumbsup:

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
:ford:Lovely rare too

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Nice, the orange should help break up the sea of grey/black cars on UK roads!
Sponsored