Sponsored

4 post lift with middle pan

dmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
I am in the market for a 4 post lift and need to get it with a belly pan.
Preferably one that has the entire middle with some kind of support.

Anyone on here have something like that installed?

Thanks

-David
Sponsored

dgc333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Mine came with a tray that fits between the rails and is about 30" front to back. It is made of 3/16 steel, it is intended to use a jack with. I also got a set of plastic drip trays so a car parked under is not dripped on. As an option I also purchased a rolling trolley Jack with adjustable arms for picking the front or rear axle off the rails. The post above is the first time I have seen something advertised the fills the space front to back.

Mhjr74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS, Ford Explorer
[MENTION=12702]dgc333[/MENTION], what brand is your lift. I have been looking at one made by Auto Lift Manufacturing. I know that Bandpac is the one most recommended, but they tend to be a little more pricey. Do you have any recommendations?

OP
OP

dmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Def wanting to know your brand.

Sponsored

OP
OP

dmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Ohh, safety is also a biggie. Lockout features and such.

Hollywood

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT350R
Take a look at Advantage Lifts. I was dead set on a bendpak but changed my mind when I saw these in person.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Check these lifts out. I have a 2 post 10,000 lb capacity. 4 years old trouble free. They have all kinds of options in 4 post lifts

http://www.gregsmithequipment.com/

Mhjr74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS, Ford Explorer
The Gregory Smith Equipment website is having issues.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
That sucks. Check them out tomorrow. They have a location in Florida, may be not so bad a drive for the OP if he wants to drive from Alabama with a trailer for pick up.

Sponsored

dgc333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
[MENTION=12702]dgc333[/MENTION], what brand is your lift. I have been looking at one made by Auto Lift Manufacturing. I know that Bandpac is the one most recommended, but they tend to be a little more pricey. Do you have any recommendations?
Mine came from Gary Bloom Sales in Canton, MA. It is rated at 8000 lbs. He is a local lift distributor/installer/servicer. He sells most of the big name brands like BendPak, Rotary, Challenger, etc. Mine is his house brand, Quality, I am quite sure it was made off shore but he stands behind it and I have not had any issues in the 10 years I have had it. Only thing I would do different if buying another is get the 220v motor upgrade, I underestimated how nice it is to have something that will go from the floor to the ceiling in a minute.

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
I have a BendPak HD9XW (9k lb 4 post) with a trolley jack and love it. I have the safety of a 4 post, can park under it and it has oil catch trays to fit between the rails. With the trolley jack I can still work on suspension and brakes.
Lifted.jpg
Lifted 2.jpg

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
If you buy new, they are expensive as hell. I can't see how they justify the price. I got mine with the trolley jack, drip pans, aluminum ramps, and installation for 3k less than a comparable backyard buddy without options or installation. Bendpak is a good name as well. Not knocking Backyard Buddy as they look quality as well but for the price I just don't see it.
Sponsored