TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
1.jpg

10% coupon in place Just type in " mustang6g " (No caps no space no quotes)

Reduce interior noise in SECONDS

The Blockit is placed right over your existing factory trunk carpet. Its pre cut to fit perfect. Installation is about 60 seconds.
The Blockit is designed to take the edge off road & tire noise (which is brutal in certain states) & help with some aftermarket exhaust. Not to worry, your sweet exhaust note will still come through when you get on it!
We are getting feedback that it also helps quiet down certain suspension "clunking" type noises too.

Each mat is 1" thick and its patent pending design is made up of 4 layers of real acoustical materials which absorb & suppress irritating sounds. The layers are held together by a unique infusing method to insure it will not separate plus there is no toxic glue.
What’s nice is you are not gluing down permanent weight. The mat weighs approx 17 lb but if you’re going to the track simply take it out! Reinstall for the ride home.

The BLOCKIT ™ also helps cut back on heat to help keep your trunk cooler.
The durable top textured layer allows you to still use your truck for storage. However, you can place a factory mat or aftermarket mat on top if you like.
Fits both with and without the factory sub woofer. Cars with the factory sub woofer remove the detachable piece

Made in the USA!
So efficient we filed for a patent

2.jpg

The small piece on the right gets removed if you have a factory Subwoofer. :thumbsup:

3.jpg

4.jpg

Perfect fit!:thumbsup:
5.jpg

6.jpg

To Order Click Here:
http://www.tkoperformance.com/2015-2018-Mustang-Blockit-Quick-Quiet-Mat_p_2008.html
10% coupon in place
Just type in " mustang6g " (No caps no space no quotes)​

All made in the USA.
All raw materials are from the USA!
4 layers of REAL automotive grade acoustical soundproofing materials - FMVSS-302 Tested & approved!
Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 regulations.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us 1800 778 9898
Thank you!

Ed
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Thank you all for the orders.
We have blown out this batch too so we are out for a few weeks. Sale is still on for a few days if you still want to take advantage. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Sorry we had blew these mats out again.
Waiting for the new order/shipment to come in. We should have these soon.

Still taking orders. Still have the discount in place (use the code "Blockit" when ordering).

Thank you! :cheers:

Sponsored

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
We received many request to extend the 10% one more time. ....and so we did.
Simply enter the word "blockit" in the coupon filed.

Any questions, just ask!

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Back In stock!

Thank you for the orders. Please check your emails for tracking numbers. Any questions please feel free to contact us!

Sponsored
OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
I received mine two weeks ago and have been meaning to leave a response on here.

This definitely helped out a lot. I have the stock active exhaust on my 18, but with a X pipe installed. Track mode you can hear a lot of the drone coming. After installing this piece it has helped quiet it down a lot and enjoy the exhaust with windows down but no drone! One other thing I noticed is that this piece absorbs a lot of vibrations that come from the rear as well. It makes the car much more enjoyable on long trips. I drive one hour each way for work, thanks to good ole Orlando traffic and this definitely helped make that more enjoyable.

Great product! If you are thinking about getting one, just pull the trigger and you won't regret it!
Enzo
Thats awesome to hear. Glad your happy. Thank you for the positive comments, the time you took to post them and your business!

Ed

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Hey gang,
Just a quick post to advise we are currently out of stock of the Blockit Quick & Quiet Mat. We blew out another batch of these rather quickly. We do have more coming in about 2 weeks. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

I do thank you for all your business. I do apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.