• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Set of 2017 PP Wheels and Tires with plenty of life left

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT w/PP & TurboBooster Seat
SOLD!

I have a set of PP wheels with the P-zero's on them that came with my 2017 PP GT. These were used less than a year. All 4 wheels are like new. Currently dressed with CG VRP Super Shine so they don't get caked with dust and when they are dusty it rinses right off. Front tires are at 7/32 and rears are at 5/32. I'm in the Lehigh Valley area of PA. $875 OBO. Cash only.

z8VHD6o.jpg

igRXc4D.jpg

EDIT: Several people have asked if these include the TPMS sensors and yes they do. These were taken off of my car and set as you see them in the pictures.

Forgive the lack of detail but pics are from an S3.
thumbnail_20180408_143416.jpg
thumbnail_20180408_143618.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump! A bunch of people saying they are interested, but no one's pulled the trigger yet.

OP
OP

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD!!

Thanks for playing.
Sponsored