• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Procharged 2017 Premium/Performance pack

OP
OP
17GT

17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustnag GT
Will be parting out as soon as my leg heals. New price is $38,000.
Sponsored

NicholasMoyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.0 w/Roush Mods
The post mentions the Project6GR wheels and a bit lower it says the sale will include the stock PP wheels/tires. does the buyer get both sets of wheels or only the PP?

OP
OP
17GT

17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustnag GT
Yes, both sets of wheels are included.

scottmoyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT and 2016 GT
I don't want to offend in any way, so please don't get offended by my offer of $33k if you find you can't sell it and still need it gone. I just sold my 2014 GT this morning and Ford's buying back my '17 hopefully in the next week or so.

I'm basing my offer on what I've been getting offers for on my '17 with 4300 miles. My car is a 401A and a California Special and I've been getting offers around $29k-$31k. It also has a custom paint job that I know cost more than a super charger. Thankfully I don't need to trade it now and Ford is buying it back. So, I am giving extra for the fact that your car is a retail sale and not trade in.

Again, I'm not trying to offend, but it's all I have if you find yourself in a bind. I understand if you say "No.

OP
OP
17GT

17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustnag GT
This was no ordinary prochager kit. The supercharger kit was close to 10k on its own. 38k is the price.

Sponsored

scottmoyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT and 2016 GT
Ok. Thanks. My custom paint job wasn't cheap either and I was getting absolutely nothing for it. I hope the parting out works better for you, but you may want to see what the value of the car without the mods will sell for first. Adding in the individual parts and then a "normal" car, may net you less than your current combined asking price. Good luck with whatever you decide.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
This was no ordinary prochager kit. The supercharger kit was close to 10k on its own. 38k is the price.
Umm what makes it different?

OP
OP
17GT

17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustnag GT
Read the description closer

OP
OP
17GT

17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustnag GT
Ok. Thanks. My custom paint job wasn't cheap either and I was getting absolutely nothing for it. I hope the parting out works better for you, but you may want to see what the value of the car without the mods will sell for first. Adding in the individual parts and then a "normal" car, may net you less than your current combined asking price. Good luck with whatever you decide.
Maybe part of your problem was custom painting a semi collectable version of this vehicle. All my parts are bolt on without any permenant mods. I have over 15k in brand new parts with a car that's worth 31k on its own. You do the math.

Sponsored

scottmoyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT and 2016 GT
semi collectable version of this vehicle
LOL. Collectible to who? The 2017 California Special will not be valuable or collectible in my lifetime. I wanted it for the rear spoiler, painted hood vents and the alcantara seats. I don't like leather, but i do like the other premium options. This was my way of getting what I wanted. I have yet to hear anyone say that the paint job ruined the car.

I said I didn't want to offend, so not sure why you're attacking my paint job. I was merely stating that on trade in, the options you listed will get you nothing. Much like my paint job. There isn't an option in the black book for lowering springs, super charger, window tint, etc.

OP
OP
17GT

17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustnag GT
No one is attacking your paint job, just saying you can not return to stock as where I can ( not that I would want to). Nor 5thcan you remove your paint and resell it. Plus trying to compare the two cars is like comparing apples to oranges. If the car is parted the "trade in value" plus the discounted sale price of my parts will net me close to 38k This car is well worth the 38k price tag. I am just trying to save someone the cost of parts and labor on a turn key beast.

stang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
If you part out I might be interested in your injectors depending on size.

Pongo23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevin
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 2015 Mustang GT PP
LOL. Collectible to who? The 2017 California Special will not be valuable or collectible in my lifetime. I wanted it for the rear spoiler, painted hood vents and the alcantara seats. I don't like leather, but i do like the other premium options. This was my way of getting what I wanted. I have yet to hear anyone say that the paint job ruined the car.

I said I didn't want to offend, so not sure why you're attacking my paint job. I was merely stating that on trade in, the options you listed will get you nothing. Much like my paint job. There isn't an option in the black book for lowering springs, super charger, window tint, etc.
To the OP, do us all a favor(by us I mean guys that spend lots of money on our cars) and dont sell ypur car on the cheap to a non deserving unappreciative individual. Have you considered selling on www.bringatrailer.com;
i know how much goes into modding cars so screw these low ballers and good luck with the sale.
Sponsored

Last edited: