BULLITT

mwizz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mustang 390 Fastback
I was speaking to a friend that works for a Ford dealer today and they expect Bullit pricing next week. He also confirmed that the Recaro seats are the only option.
Sponsored

TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
Dealer I spoke to said they are only getting 2 but had 5 or so deposits down , no news on price as yet but expect delivery late this year and only option listed is for the recaro seats
That's the problem with dealers taking deposits on cars they can't get....

I actually liked the fact my dealer refused to take deposits until they knew what number of cars they were being allocated.

Apparently Ford AU were not allocating units based on deposits, they were allocating on previous FPV sales and Mustang sales volumes.

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
That's the problem with dealers taking deposits on cars they can't get....

I actually liked the fact my dealer refused to take deposits until they knew what number of cars they were being allocated.

Apparently Ford AU were not allocating units based on deposits, they were allocating on previous FPV sales and Mustang sales volumes.
There are 750 coming to Australia so I’m sure there will be plenty to go around , some dealers are getting at least 10 . First allocation is due last quarter this year and then the rest first quarter next year

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Anyone received any new or updated info on their bullitt orders ?

mwizz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mustang 390 Fastback
Apparently the pricing will be out on 1 June

Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
My dealer told me 3 days ago that Ford NZ have told them they will have pricing and specs finalized in the next 3 weeks so that could fit in with June 1st

geobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon XR8
Yeah timing sounds about right. Hopefully it does get released then.

Also dealer called me today, he has another garranteed allocation available so if anyone is looking for a Bullitt let me know and I can PM you his details. They are located in Sydney but can help out with interstate interest.

George

_theOldBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
Just saw one driving in the River North Area of down town Chicago. Was unable to get a photo. Did a double take at first thinking it was a Cali edition.

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Any news on pricing for the bullitt in Aus yet ?

geobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon XR8
Nope nothing yet. Typical Ford Aus.

The last info dealers got from Ford in regards to the Bullitt stated that full specs and pricing would be announced late April... to be fair it didn’t say 2018 so maybe they meant 2019 :p

I don’t think they care. With the limited numbers coming in I guess Ford are thinking if people pull out there is someone else in the queue waiting to pick it up.

George

Sponsored

TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
Nope nothing yet. Typical Ford Aus.

The last info dealers got from Ford in regards to the Bullitt stated that full specs and pricing would be announced late April... to be fair it didn’t say 2018 so maybe they meant 2019 :p

I don’t think they care. With the limited numbers coming in I guess Ford are thinking if people pull out there is someone else in the queue waiting to pick it up.

George
When I spoke to my Ford dealer last weekend, he said all Bullitt RHDs for Australia all now have been allocated to dealers ... So any dealers still waiting on allocations haven't got any!

He also said pricing had been sent and confirmed to those in his order book he had selected his allocation of cars to.

One guy in the S550 FB page claims he has his NSC too, and is waiting on VIN issue from Ford Australia, but would not advise what price he had been quoted.

geobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon XR8
Correct NSC are Available and if you have an allocation you should of received this.

2019’s are starting to get built this month so if your car is due to be built in the first allocation your VIN should be available in the next week or two.

But as far as pricing goes, when it comes to the Bullitt that information is not available as yet same with the full specifications. Hopefully those on the list do hear something soon.

George

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Correct NSC are Available and if you have an allocation you should of received this.

2019’s are starting to get built this month so if your car is due to be built in the first allocation your VIN should be available in the next week or two.

But as far as pricing goes, when it comes to the Bullitt that information is not available as yet same with the full specifications. Hopefully those on the list do hear something soon.

George
Yes I have a NSC for my bullitt order but ford Aus won’t give me any information yet nor will the dealer

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
When I spoke to my Ford dealer last weekend, he said all Bullitt RHDs for Australia all now have been allocated to dealers ... So any dealers still waiting on allocations haven't got any!

He also said pricing had been sent and confirmed to those in his order book he had selected his allocation of cars to.

Was that from Sinclair Ford?