Sponsored

Opinions on Kona Blue v. Orange Fury

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
I'm currently deciding between a Kona Blue for about $1k under invoice, or an Orange Fury for about $1.5k under invoice. I currently drive a Kona Blue LE and don't really mind the color, but for the 350, I wanted a black roof but unfortunately the one that I'm deciding on doesn't have it and I would have to wrap the roof.

On the other hand, the Orange Fury has everything that I desired such as a black roof and black stripes. The sticker is a bit higher than the Kona and there's about a $1k difference in price.

I know there's a thread about Orange Fury, but was wondering what do people think.
Sponsored

barstowpo

Witness Protection Prog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT350 Tech/Track hybrid, 2016 FPRS Car#17
Kona unless you really like OF. I think I would get tired of it.

SnakeAndSteak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I'm currently deciding between a Kona Blue for about $1k under invoice, or an Orange Fury for about $1.5k under invoice. I currently drive a Kona Blue LE and don't really mind the color, but for the 350, I wanted a black roof but unfortunately the one that I'm deciding on doesn't have it and I would have to wrap the roof.

On the other hand, the Orange Fury has everything that I desired such as a black roof and black stripes. The sticker is a bit higher than the Kona and there's about a $1k difference in price.

I know there's a thread about Orange Fury, but was wondering what do people think.

Ummmm, read that thread, same answers.

as far as the price goes, do you mean "under invoice" or under MSRP?

On a side note, I do like black roofs.

OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Ummmm, read that thread, same answers.

as far as the price goes, do you mean "under invoice" or under MSRP?

On a side note, I do like black roofs.
Definitely under invoice. The Kona is approx $3851 under sticker and the Orange fury is $4300 under sticker.

Zcobra1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Ferrari 360, Viper GTS, C6-Z06, 70'Trans Am
Kona if it was me deciding. If you are getting those prices in LA, you are the man as far as getting prices like that local !

Sponsored

OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Kona if it was me deciding. If you are getting those prices in LA, you are the man as far as getting prices like that local !
Oh god no lol. It's not anywhere near California. The market here really blows.

RLMJR58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, pp, Kona Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Not a 350but I have a Kona Blue 18 GT PP and love it. I made my decision to get a 18 based upon the first Orange Fury I saw. Looked very nice, but the Kona Blue was what I finally decided upon...

Kurac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Kona looks beautiful in pics. I love a good dark blue. That being said, the GT350 is a loud car and should get a loud impact color like orange fury, especially if it’s not a daily driver. Tough decision.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Who cares what others think? Color of your car is your choice, buy whichever one you like the most.
Beat me to it. If I was gonna let someone else pick the color of my car, that would be based on them paying for it, in which case I think I’d be happy with any.

Sponsored

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I would go with orange fury. I’d remove the stripes though. It is such a sweet color in person.

Mustang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona pp gt vert on order
I’m waiting on my 19 Kona. If you plan on keeping it long time you may get tired of the orange. Sure you will love it either way. Good luck

Donyw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hard to beat the look of a shined up Kona blue mustang in the sun. I get tons and tons of compliments on the color. Drawback is at dusk it takes on a slightly purple hue.