Punisher_Coyote

Punisher_Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt premium performance pack
edit. Crap, thought i was in the FI section, my values below are with a blower, your AFR and timing advance should be different if not FI.
Sponsored

Attachments

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
edit. Crap, thought i was in the FI section, my values below are with a blower, your AFR and timing advance should be different if not FI.
Here is a image of your log at WOT. Like I said I don't know very much so i can't really comment, hopefully someone else can. So, don't take what I say to heart... but the values look good to me. Your knock sensors go negative so its adding timing so thats's good from what I know. I have the idea that your STFT is around 2-3% so thats within acceptable, I don't know if its better for STFT to be above or below 1.00, but as long as it's close to 1 its good?? Like I said, just my limited research. Your ARR is around .83-.84, I don't think you are boosted so not sure what that means, maybe a little rich?? I threw MAF in there because it's important, but only thing I sort of remember is that it should have a gradual slope up be fairly linear, no clue what values are good or bad. Anyway, that's all I know, hopefully someone else knows more and confirm or let you know if I'm off base.

Check out datazap if you want to look at logs yourself, I've never tried it, but I see others doing it all the time. Another cool free download is Livelink from SCT, I would have used that, but I already bought MegalogViewer.

I am curious how you logged, what interface device you used. My ngauge will only let me log like 18-20 PIDs and my SCT X4, from what I am told only likes about that same amount of PIDs. Your log has lots of PIDs, just curious how you recorded so many?
Punishers log.jpg

OP
OP
Punisher_Coyote

Punisher_Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
Here is a image of your log at WOT. Like I said I don't know very much so i can't really comment, hopefully someone else can. So, don't take what I say to heart... but the values look good to me. Your knock sensors go negative so its adding timing so thats's good from what I know. I have the idea that your STFT is around 2-3% so thats within acceptable, I don't know if its better for STFT to be above or below 1.00, but as long as it's close to 1 its good?? Like I said, just my limited research. Your ARR is around .83-.84, I don't think you are boosted so not sure what that means, maybe a little rich?? I threw MAF in there because it's important, but only thing I sort of remember is that it should have a gradual slope up be fairly linear, no clue what values are good or bad. Anyway, that's all I know, hopefully someone else knows more and confirm or let you know if I'm off base.

Check out datazap if you want to look at logs yourself, I've never tried it, but I see others doing it all the time. Another cool free download is Livelink from SCT, I would have used that, but I already bought MegalogViewer.

I am curious how you logged, what interface device you used. My ngauge will only let me log like 18-20 PIDs and my SCT X4, from what I am told only likes about that same amount of PIDs. Your log has lots of PIDs, just curious how you recorded so many?
Thanks man. Yeah like you said i don't really know what I'm looking at here so hopefully someone else can see it and confirm or deny any suspicions. But I'm using the ngauge to log as well

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thanks man. Yeah like you said i don't really know what I'm looking at here so hopefully someone else can see it and confirm or deny any suspicions. But I'm using the ngauge to log as well

Thanks. Weird, I cannot get my ngauge to log more than 20 or so PIDs, you have close to 50 or more.

OP
OP
Punisher_Coyote

Punisher_Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
post the log to datazap.me

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Which file are you using to log? Mine says something like 2011 or something like that. Also check on lunds site there may be an update for it
My ngauge saves the logs to the "logs" folder. I don't have a lund ngauge (HP Tuners) so mine might be different.

Not sure if you are asking about a "config" file that has all the pids. If so I have heard of that, but never received one of those from the tuners I've worked with. I've just been going into the signal screen on the ngauge and manually picking all the PIDs until it won't let me pick any more, lets me select about 20 of them and then saves the logs to the 'logs" folder on the nguage. It's not a big deal, was just wondering how you were doing it.

Hope someone has something to offer when looking at your datazap.

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
With a cobra jet swap they deleted the IMRC closed part of the tune. In that part of the tune the exhaust cam is retarded. This needs to be re-setup so that you get exhaust cam retard at part throttle. It makes a large difference in part throttle feel. You will notice your exhaust cam is at 0 until WOT. AT .3-.4 load you should be seeing 50* on the exhaust cam angle.

Your dyno pull is low for your setup. Your fuel looks fine. Your spark looks fine for 93. I could see saying you might be missing 4* if you had been running E85, but not 93 as you indicated.
The problem I see is the car is not moving the air values it should be. Seeing as your fuel is showing good I don't think its the tune. Have you confirmed the throttle blades are fully opening and there isn't an issue with that? With the car in ACC you should be able to take off the intake tube and press the throttle and see the blade movement.
Sponsored