2018 Active Exhausts

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem w/ Corsa Act Ex
Wanted to see what my fellow "Active Exhausters" are doing for aftermarket options.:cheers:

So far i see Magnaflow, FLowmaster, Corsa, and Borla have options that work with the 2018 Active Exhaust.

Borla has the S-type and the Atak
https://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/borla-exhaust-s550-mustang-2018-2019.html

MagnaFlow has the Street and Competition
https://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/magnaflow-exhaust-mustang-2018-2019.html

Corsa has the "Touring to Sport" and the "Sport to Xtreme"
https://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/corsa-mustang-exhaust-2018-2019.html

Flowmaster has the Outlaw valved system coming out soon.

For Headers - I recommend the Texas Speed and Performance. Zander13 has a great video on them.
https://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/texas-speed-mustang-2015-2017.html
[ame]

My Stock Active Exhaust W/ Xpipe
[ame]
Sponsored

Last edited:

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
im planning on just doing X pipe. from the videos ive heard it has a good sound and decent volume.

OP
OP
Madtwos

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
im planning on just doing X pipe. from the videos ive heard it has a good sound and decent volume.

Here is my Xpipe + Active Exhaust clip. Just a quick video. It sounds great but it still leaves you wanting more. I would say getting an aftermarket exhaust will give you the extra sound this baby needs. To me Track mode should be loud. Idle is soft and it can get "loud" at higher revs but I still want more without going with long tubes.

[ame]

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Hi Madtwos, we have a sound clip of our Competition systems for the 18's that can be seen here:

[ame]

We offer it in a fully polished finish as seen in the clip, and also in a black finish. If we can answer any questions about it, please don't hesitate to contact us!

OP
OP
Madtwos

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Hi Madtwos, we have a sound clip of our Competition systems for the 18's that can be seen here:

We offer it in a fully polished finish as seen in the clip, and also in a black finish. If we can answer any questions about it, please don't hesitate to contact us!
You all need to get better videos out! As for right now, I feel the after market active exhausts are far too pricey right now.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Madtwos

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
I see flowmaster is coming out with an outlaw series. So far i like the way the Magnaflow and the Corsa look.

Borla looks bland to me.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
damn, should have waited for cjpp to sell the borla ones, lethal performance was selling it for a bit more.

Edit: didn't see the link op posted was for the ones with polished tip, the black tip ones are the same price, phew.

Edit 2: if anyone wants my x-pipe please pm me, I have two (steeda x-pipe and ford performance x-pipe).

Dave_RTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Race Red Shelby GT350
I got the resonator delete x-pipe from steeda. It sounds great when you're moving but at idle the car isn't loud in any mode. I am happy with it though and at the price of a replacement system I see myself keeping it as-is for a long time.

OP
OP
Madtwos

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
damn, should have waited for cjpp to sell the borla ones, lethal performance was selling it for a bit more.

Edit: didn't see the link op posted was for the ones with polished tip, the black tip ones are the same price, phew.

Edit 2: if anyone wants my x-pipe please pm me, I have two (steeda x-pipe and ford performance x-pipe).
Yea the Magnaflow exhaust is a little tricky... looks like its 1500 but then you have to buy almost a 300 dollar part for the valves.

I got the resonator delete x-pipe from steeda. It sounds great when you're moving but at idle the car isn't loud in any mode. I am happy with it though and at the price of a replacement system I see myself keeping it as-is for a long time.
Yea I am torn right now.... My exhaust isn't completely lined up to i will most likely buy a cat back. I figure if Im going to buy one, might as well buy it now so i can enjoy it longer.

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]id=x6IV3kWskNs;t=542[/MEDIA]"]
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]id=W1DPhNkEwoA;t=6[/MEDIA]"]

Sponsored
OP
OP
Madtwos

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Great reference. You will find my comments on most of your videos. I wont be going headers but If anyone wants to know how the active exhaust sounds with headers check the video above and sub to his channel. :headbang:

At the end of the day though...the stock active exhaust looks lame. The after markets look awesome but they need to come down in price. These things shouhld be in the 1000-1500 range. 2K for exhaust....IMHO....:frusty::eyebulge::crazy::headbonk:

OP
OP
Madtwos

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Better video of Magnaflows exhaust.

OP
OP
Madtwos

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Madtwos

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Cant wait!!! Hope pricing isn't crazy and the sound is lovely.

So far im liking the corsa for sound
magnaflow for looks
exha.PNG
Sponsored