OP
OP
MANDARK

MANDARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16>GT Base>Magnetic>PP
Love it dude. Love how the rims look. Did you ever put the howling coyote badges on from space city?

Also - I love the shift knob... now that there are 9 episodes we need 9 speed transmissions. (or get the 10 sp and for the last gear call it light speed)

Love the car!
Thanks for the compliment :thumbsup:

I never put the badges on, they were the v1’s and had some imperfections and needed to be replanted because the original plating didn’t match. I knew this before purchasing them from another forum member.

Lol I’m good with the 6speed. Though I should get a new one with 456789 pattern because the prequels are not good lol
Sponsored

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem w/ Corsa Act Ex
Thanks for the compliment :thumbsup:

I never put the badges on, they were the v1’s and had some imperfections and needed to be replanted because the original plating didn’t match. I knew this before purchasing them from another forum member.

Lol I’m good with the 6speed. Though I should get a new one with 456789 pattern because the prequels are not good lol
Ha!!! Well I didn't care for episode 8 or 7.... which is hard for me to say it.

Hopefully I get my shift knob withing 9 weeks and not 9 months lol

OP
OP
MANDARK

MANDARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16>GT Base>Magnetic>PP
Zombie revival post!!!

Been AFK for a while now, I’m mostly on IG and even took a break from that. Exterior is pretty much the same but with more bumper nicks, pain chips and a small hood dent . Got a bunch more suspension and IRS support components. I do have some new bits going on hopefully soon. Here’s a few shots I posted on on my IG @Mandark_S550

74yqY59.jpg

tm1owGB.jpg

9aMwUyE.jpg

W5OcIIa.jpg
xFWHf3u.jpg

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Good to see the car is still alive and rolling. Looking forward to your new project results. Your going to need a nine speed manual and new shifter ball with those new movies coming out. Hope all is well bud.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MANDARK

MANDARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16>GT Base>Magnetic>PP
Good to see the car is still alive and rolling. Looking forward to your new project results. Your going to need a nine speed manual and new shifter ball with those new movies coming out. Hope all is well bud.
Hey Dave! Yep it’s still going strong,I’m waiting on one key component before it goes under the knife. haahah maybe a swap to the A10 auto is in order to support the whole series of films. Hope all is well with you and the family!

Sponsored

texaswrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MAGNETIC
Can you tell me where you sourced the fog kit from?

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
The carbon hood looks great against your magnetic paint. I tried the unpainted carbon hood on my deep impact blue, lasted about 6 months before I came to the decision the hood needed to be painted body color to be more cohesive.
Yours however, looks superb in exposed gloss carbon.
Sponsored