Anyone here live in Seattle?

chunter415

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1, 2019 F150
Hey guys thanks for answering so fast. Do any of y'all have experience with Harris Ford in Lynnwood? I'm looking at 1 of the 3 Tonka 150s they have but am unsure about the mileage on them since they are all 2016 MY but still new. Also, the truck stickers for $96k but their website says they go up to 140k. I kn ow this is ADM but they then have them marked down to 66k-72k. If one of y'all has a few minutes to go and check them out I'd be so grateful and happy to compensate you for your time.
I live near Harris Ford and purchased my 2018 Mustang GT from them back in January. Those Tonka’s have been sitting on the lot for almost 3 years, they originally purchased 4 of them and sold one over a year ago. The 3 they still have are listed as “New” yet are 2016’s. My wife and I always comment on them whenever we pass them, which is often.

The condition on them I will warn you, is not great nor what you would consider “new”. When I would pop over to the dealer to check on my car status (special order) I opened a few of them up to check out the inside and there where scuffs, scratches, coffee stains all over inside. They look as though the dealer staff have been using them as their personal trucks for a while, based on these interior conditions I wonder what the mileage is. I never drove them however based on how long they have been sitting and their interior condition I would demand a deeper discount than what they are offering. Currently they are sitting in their back lot behind the dealership, compared to a few months ago when they had them up front right at the street and one up on a huge lift.

Just my 2 cents, take it or leave it, its your call. I’m happy to give you any other help I can. My inner child and lover of Tonka trucks loves them!
Sponsored

OP
OP
enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
I live near Harris Ford and purchased my 2018 Mustang GT from them back in January. Those Tonka’s have been sitting on the lot for almost 3 years, they originally purchased 4 of them and sold one over a year ago. The 3 they still have are listed as “New” yet are 2016’s. My wife and I always comment on them whenever we pass them, which is often.

The condition on them I will warn you, is not great nor what you would consider “new”. When I would pop over to the dealer to check on my car status (special order) I opened a few of them up to check out the inside and there where scuffs, scratches, coffee stains all over inside. They look as though the dealer staff have been using them as their personal trucks for a while, based on these interior conditions I wonder what the mileage is. I never drove them however based on how long they have been sitting and their interior condition I would demand a deeper discount than what they are offering. Currently they are sitting in their back lot behind the dealership, compared to a few months ago when they had them up front right at the street and one up on a huge lift.

Just my 2 cents, take it or leave it, its your call. I’m happy to give you any other help I can. My inner child and lover of Tonka trucks loves them!
I really appreciate the information! I would be really surprised if they used them as personal or demo trucks. If the mileage is over about 200 miles I'm not going to bother. I will tell them to throw in a full paint correction as I can only imagine the paint damage from sitting outside for 3 years. I think a full fluid swap would be fair too. It does concern me buying a 3 year old truck thats still new. I drove one in the next town over but couldn't come to a deal. It really tugged at me feels of playing in the dirt as a child. Something about it really gets to me. If it doesn't happen I have a possible deal going on a Raptor but dammit do I want a Tonka.

GTDRPTP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible Premium
They can have considerable mileage and still be sold as "new". So long as vehicle has not been registered, it can be called "New".

I bought a "new" EB F150 many years ago from Harris and was happy with them. It had close to 4,000 miles on it but I got a considerable discount from MSRP given the mileage. Additionally they had put aftermarket tires and wheels that were a nice upgrade and ended up being no charge.

Wouldn't even send someone I hate to Bill Pierre anything. They screwed me over on an extended warranty for an Expedition I bought from them.
Sponsored