How you know we drive sexy cars!

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
19 ZL1 1LE, 19 F150, 19 SB S5
I have many similar stories as you guys. It is definitely the car. I got the roughly the same amount of attention in my M3/4s (especially the Austin Yellow one) though as well. Almost anything out of the ordinary will attract attention.
Sponsored

RyanR3KC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
I had a Nissan GTR follow me for about 10mins taking cell phone video.

I didn't bother taking pics or his car...if you catch my drift

r1racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I have tinted windows so it's def not me but I get just as many haters as I do appreciators. It's funny seeing all these libtards turn their nose up at a loud gas guzzling V8...makes my day.

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I have tinted windows so it's def not me but I get just as many haters as I do appreciators. It's funny seeing all these libtards turn their nose up at a loud gas guzzling V8...makes my day.
Haha the Prius drivers that punch it when their lane is going to end and we’re at a light make my day. I’m sure usually they surprise people with the instant torque..

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods
I don't even have a Shelby and I can't go anywhere in my car without someone commenting "good looking car" or something similar.
I can't imagine the attention y'all must get in your snakes.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Krischapel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
That's because true "car guys" aren't "brand guys". I've gotten sick of people who claim to be car people and look for ways to put down cars that aren't of whatever brand they're a fan-boy of. (I don't mean you Krischapel, in case not obvious). I get just as excited seeing cars like an M4, a GT3, an F-type, etc as I do seeing a GT350. I'd probably take a pic of a ZL1 1LE simply because I've yet to see one.
I understand your point. And I do love cars. I am a fan of the ZL1 1LE, it is a badass car. But there is no other car I rather have than ours that’s under $100k, and I have owned a lot of cars lol.

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
19 ZL1 1LE, 19 F150, 19 SB S5
I understand your point. And I do love cars. I am a fan of the ZL1 1LE, it is a badass car. But there is no other car I rather have than ours that’s under $100k, and I have owned a lot of cars lol.
I really love this car, but I gotta admit if I didn't need back seats I might be in a GS Vette or a Porsche GT4. The local Porsche dealer has a very lightly used one for sale just over 100k. :love:

OP
OP

Krischapel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I really love this car, but I gotta admit if I didn't need back seats I might be in a GS Vette or a Porsche GT4. The local Porsche dealer has a very lightly used one for sale just over 100k. :love:
If I didn’t need a back seat, I would prob be driving the corvette ZR1.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
My wife has been driving my Raptor. She says men pull up to her and want to start conversation and tell her hot she is in that badass truck. I said, “You wanna drive the R this week?”

scannon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Skip
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2016 Miata (BBR turbo), '18 Subaru WRX
I frequently see cell phones sticking out of cars to take pictures of my yellow GT350 but if want to get your picture taken all the time, try driving a Caterham 7 around. I've even had people follow me into gas stations to take pictures and ask questions.

Towing my Baby 7 to a car show with my Lava Orange LS3 V8 Miata has caused traffic to back up on the interstate because so many people are trying to get close enough to take pictures. That's a friend driving the Miata, I drove the Caterham in the background.
Lava Sylvester2.JPG

hp1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I was at a Porsche event a few weeks ago drooling over the GT3's and some of the hot rod aircooled 911. When I decided to leave, I had more people taking videos of my car leaving the event than any P-car there. Maybe secretly they were hoping for a trending video of me crashing :shrug:
Sponsored