Sponsored

2019 GT500 Mustang New Spy Video, Pics, Info

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
100% sure it won’t be FPC.

Your source has been misleaded. Voodoo is FPC; Predator is CPC. Both engines wil coexist for at least one model year. Did you guys hear or read about the Raptor small “update”? Something similar is coming to the GT350 (but don’t get too excited, it won’t be big).
Assuming you mean the carbon fiber trim. I think every 19 can get it as an option. Unless you mean off road cruise control.

You still claiming low 700s on power or has that changed.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
That view looks good, now if only the front view was as pleasant.

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2018 GT350
Assuming you mean the carbon fiber trim. I think every 19 can get it as an option. Unless you mean off road cruise control.

the 19 350 is gonna have active shocks, what im guessing or hoping

Sponsored

Farruko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red GT 2016

I didn’t specify which changes, only that it will have SMALL changes like the Raptor did.

I keep my “Low 700’s on power” and “4100+ curb weight” predictions. An awesome car but not as powerful and light as some may think/suggest.

Falc'man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon
I keep my “Low 700’s on power” and “4100+ curb weight” predictions. An awesome car but not as powerful and light as some may think/suggest.
Basically on par with the ZL1 1LE, a car which could just end up having some updates the same time 500 decides to turn up.

Maybe that's why Ford said Venom kills Demons and mentioned nothing about killing Camaros.

Nameless

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tedd
Vehicle(s)
'13 GT
I didn’t specify which changes, only that it will have SMALL changes like the Raptor did.

How much is "low 700's"?

Maybe that's why Ford said Venom kills Demons and mentioned nothing about killing Camaros.
It might kill Demons on track and Camaros on Drag hahaha (I hope so).

Sponsored

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang

Of course you didn’t specify which changes, that why I’m making a guess. If you know what the new options are just spill them beans. It’s going to be released soon anyway.

[MENTION=10281]BmacIL[/MENTION] you agree on those numbers?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Of course you didn’t specify which changes, that why I’m making a guess. If you know what the new options are just spill them beans. It’s going to be released soon anyway.

[MENTION=10281]BmacIL[/MENTION] you agree on those numbers?
Based on recent info, power is ballpark but slightly pessimistic. That weight is very pessimistic/too high given the scale of lightweight components. Without those, yeah 4100 would be about right.

Nameless

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tedd
Vehicle(s)
'13 GT
I don't know what kind of changes could the GT350 incorporate. Maybe it gets to receive the rear tail-lights from the 2018 MCA and the GT500 Front End.

It would be nice a "Last year only" GT500 appearance GT350 sold alongside the GT500 (Having different front fenders of course, with the GT350 keeping the fender vents and the GT500 with the new "style")

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I don't the the last year of the 350 would get the first year 500 nose.
Sponsored