goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Have you miss read my post?

I was not suggesting Steve, myself or anyone here does anything. Just merely stating kama or they fall under a bus.

If I spotted someone scratching my car, I'd be in their face, weapon in hand and I don't give a fuck, I smash their face in or get mine smashed in but I'd not be watching.

If I see some cock doing it to someone else car I'd take photos of them and then call the police.
Have just seem this thread, so sorry to see that Steve, i tend to agree with Gibbo but I would also target the parents, hurt them, and they will make sure their kids are more Nicer people

A few years back now, I had a 3.0 Supra, come out one morning someone had nicked one of the indicator glass, saw a few nights later around midnight lights by the car, the C***S had come back trying to get the other side. I chased after the 2 of them, and like Gibbo if had caught one of them, who knows what I would have done, but the law is on their side, I could get done for GBH, and they would get a talking to and that's it

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Have just seem this thread, so sorry to see that Steve, i tend to agree with Gibbo but I would also target the parents, hurt them, and they will make sure their kids are more Nicer people

A few years back now, I had a 3.0 Supra, come out one morning someone had nicked one of the indicator glass, saw a few nights later around midnight lights by the car, the C***S had come back trying to get the other side. I chased after the 2 of them, and like Gibbo if had caught one of them, who knows what I would have done, but the law is on their side, I could get done for GBH, and they would get a talking to and that's it
Is it GBH? I thought there was some law around if you were defending your property etc? (im no lawyer but im sure a guy killed 3 people who were robbing his house and got away with it?) :shrug:

Anyway... that's why i have motion detecting turrets to shoot down scallywags :lol::lol:

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Lol, I think you will find that if someone is 'on' your property and you are defending yourself/said property you may be ok.
If you chase them down the road, or catch them at a later date and give them a good thrashing, you may be looking at a GBH charge.

marino13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang, Porsche 911
Lol, I think you will find that if someone is 'on' your property and you are defending yourself/said property you may be ok.
If you chase them down the road, or catch them at a later date and give them a good thrashing, you may be looking at a GBH charge.
I am massively OCD about my cars - I have even padded the wall in the garage when I have to get in / out the 911 just to make sure the door doesn't touch it.

I work in a very stressful job but earn very good money and if I decide I want to spend it on nice cars that's my prerogative (if I can convince the wife lol).

I honestly know that if I found someone keying or damaging any of my cars, then I would either batter the living daylights out of them or alternatively I would get my head kicked in trying. I fully appreciate I would be the one that ended up inside but there's some things you just don't mess with.

Really glad you got it sorted now and I really hope the scum that did this get their comeuppance soon.

Sponsored

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Lol cheers.
Well I wouldn't say I got it sorted. I have stuck a stripe on that I didn't really want but it's at least got it respectable

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
POXY SATNAV!!!

Your enthusiasm for going to these remote places after washing your car continues to amaze me :lol:

Great pic!

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
If you ever catch someone vandalising your car make sure you don’t beat them up etc as the law will be on their side. On the other hand if they were to accidentally trap their fingers/head in the door during the attempted theft leaving forensic evidence that would be entirely their fault wouldn’t it.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
You can perform a citizens arrest (as long as inform them as such) for leaving the scene of a crime, even if they have to be restrained. Plus you may have to subdue them if they resist - maybe through a headlock?? All has to be reasonable use of force of course.

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
POXY SATNAV!!!

IMG-20171210-WA0005.jpg
Brilliant photo and my god I bet you were not too impressed with the nav for taking you there, but it did give you a great photo opportunity. :)

OP
OP
stevec

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Brilliant photo and my god I bet you were not too impressed with the nav for taking you there, but it did give you a great photo opportunity. :)
lol,

Shhh, dont tell anyone but I just backed it along the track a couple of metres to get the pic. If I had really let satnav take me down a track like that, I would not be admitting it!!

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
lol,

Shhh, dont tell anyone but I just backed it along the track a couple of metres to get the pic. If I had really let satnav take me down a track like that, I would not be admitting it!!
Unlike [MENTION=6713]Manders[/MENTION] blindly following his Sat Nav until he wrecked 2 wheels and destroyed 2 tyres:lol::lol:

Then blamed the council:lol::lol:

Wonder what he'd have done if it told him to turn right into the river:shrug::shrug::D

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT