Sponsored

Is there an upcharge for the (647) wheels with the perf pack? Are they avail dec 4?

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
Couple of questions, i like the look of the (647) 19" wheels-Luster Nickel painted forged aluminum wheels that you can get on the perf package. I did not order the PP as of now but may change and add it.

First, is there an upcharge to add those wheels in place of the black wheels on the PP models?

second, since dec 4 is job #2 date, does that mean if i add PP to my order and those wheels, then after dec 4 i can get them?

I ask because i did not order PP or Magneride that i wanted and opted for the 20" wheel package and did not want to wait until who knows when to get those wheels. well my car is not scheduled until Nov 30. If i can get the wheels, i may as well change my order and get the wheels i want for only waiting about a week later, or no guarantee they would build it right away but since im so close to job #2, i may as well wait it seems.

i have not seen a price on those wheels, thats why i ask if there is an upcharge or you an just switch to those.
Sponsored

DickR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red GTPP MagneRide 301A 10A and 1997 GT
Couple of questions, i like the look of the (647) 19" wheels-Luster Nickel painted forged aluminum wheels that you can get on the perf package. I did not order the PP as of now but may change and add it.

First, is there an upcharge to add those wheels in place of the black wheels on the PP models?

second, since dec 4 is job #2 date, does that mean if i add PP to my order and those wheels, then after dec 4 i can get them?

I ask because i did not order PP or Magneride that i wanted and opted for the 20" wheel package and did not want to wait until who knows when to get those wheels. well my car is not scheduled until Nov 30. If i can get the wheels, i may as well change my order and get the wheels i want for only waiting about a week later, or no guarantee they would build it right away but since im so close to job #2, i may as well wait it seems.

i have not seen a price on those wheels, thats why i ask if there is an upcharge or you an just switch to those.
Look at the latest version of the order guide. Sure looks like it says to order those wheels the PP is a requirement. No info on pricing.

OP
OP
disneyfun1

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
Look at the latest version of the order guide. Sure looks like it says to order those wheels the PP is a requirement. No info on pricing.
yes, i am aware you have to order PP to get them, just wondering if there is an upcharge for them from the black wheels or no cost swap.

DickR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red GTPP MagneRide 301A 10A and 1997 GT
Forged wheels are frequently more expensive than wheels which don't claim to be forged and are probably cast. Other than that ask your dealer. :-)

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
The only way to get them is to add PP level 2. Even if you have level 1 you can't add them. You could always wait and buy the wheels, I'm sure Ford Performance wil put a part # on them right around the PRI show.

Sponsored

OP
OP
disneyfun1

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
the 647 wheels are for the pp1 option, the 673 are for pp2, which i do not want.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
The only way to get them is to add PP level 2. Even if you have level 1 you can't add them. You could always wait and buy the wheels, I'm sure Ford Performance wil put a part # on them right around the PRI show.
I believe he's talking about something else.

In '15-17 there were two PP wheels, the standard black in 19x9, 19x9.5 and a optional with the PP silver version (same exact size and design, just silver).

In 2018, they're still using the same 19" black wheels, but the PP (NOT PP2) optional wheel is a nickel, 5-star type design.

OP
OP
disneyfun1

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
I believe he's talking about something else.

In '15-17 there were two PP wheels, the standard black in 19x9, 19x9.5 and a optional with the PP silver version (same exact size and design, just silver).

In 2018, they're still using the same 19" black wheels, but the PP (NOT PP2) optional wheel is a nickel, 5-star type design.
Exactly!!! Looking for these....

pp wheel.png

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
yes, i am aware you have to order PP to get them, just wondering if there is an upcharge for them from the black wheels or no cost swap.
That is something to ask your dealer as I don't see that online. I get what you mean now.

Sponsored

griffbl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bradford
Vehicle(s)
2015 Anniversary Mustang-Wimbledon White
647 wheels can now be ordered!

My dealer tells me that they can now be ordered as of 12/9 when he checked!

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
My dealer tells me that they can now be ordered as of 12/9 when he checked!
I think this were part of Job 2 so that would mean they should have been available starting 12/4

griffbl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bradford
Vehicle(s)
2015 Anniversary Mustang-Wimbledon White
I think this were part of Job 2 so that would mean they should have been available starting 12/4
You may well be right, but I had seen no notifications from others, and it is not on the website yet.....so I just wanted to confirm it with a dealer! thanks!

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
What’s the cost to add those, anyone know yet?

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
These wheels are literally good looking enough compared to current options that if I were ordering I'd want to wait. I don't care for the multi-spoke design and black is hit or miss for me. These are awesome. I actually started a thread recently and heard they are "late availability"
Sponsored