• Royal Crimson

Votes: 63 16.2%

• Total voters

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
My last few cars have been black, but I would like to go with something more striking. My current choices (in order)
Lightning Blue
Crimson
Ruby
Kona
Not really interested in the rest.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mazman

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Well since we are now talking about NON mustangs, sure white is mehh...:cheers:

2017-chevrolet-corvette-z06-4-miles-arctic-white-2d-coupe-v8-supercharged-8-spee-3.jpg
Not saying white color is not nice, but it does not pop in the same manner as other colors when taken care of (if that makes sense ) :)

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2018 GT Premium PP/MR
Man it's such a personal thing. I love all the reds, and the orange but for a daily driver I didn't want to be that "out there". For me it came down between Oxford and Lightning Blue. I LOVE the contrast of black and white and I finally decided on that.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I have had Race Red on my 2013 GT/CS and my 15 GT , just got the 18 GT in Lightning Blue....very nice color especially in person.
Lighting Blue would be my 2nd choice :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
I predict once we start seeing more pics of Magnetic it will start getting more votes.

ethrjock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
Orange is doing well. But is orange a keeper? I don't think so, and suspect the orange cars will change hands frequently.

Come on Oxford White, now that's a colour to keep!
I am wondering if the orange fury would get old on you after owning it for a while. I like it now but would I want to look at it everyday?

Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
I am wondering if the orange fury would get old on you after owning it for a while. I like it now but would I want to look at it everyday?
Depends on whether or not you drink fresh-squeezed orange juice every day.

CompOface

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Comp Orange / Daily 2010 F-150 5.4L
I am very biased to orange, but I would guess many had the same thought when Grabber Orange, Grabber Blue, GHIG, Plum Crazy, etc. came out. Not so sure they will fade away like you think. As always, time will tell! I'm just glad we have the option of some great stand out colors. Really digging Crimson now to that I've seen a few pics.

I also saw Orange Fury for the first time yesterday. It was on top of of a hauler and very overcast day, but damn what a color! Very different than Comp O. Really cool that Ford made an orange that is such a departure from the last orange. Although I wish Comp O was always an option!

92 Couper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP - Competition Orange
I like Orange and so voted for Orange Fury...
1202171614.jpg
1210171304a.jpg

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
It's weird to see so many like magnetic, or dark colors period. Like, I love the look of the color in the sun but I feel like the car loses a lot of detail with the darker colors like that. I would always chose a color that helps the body lines pop out. I don't want a color that requires special lighting to really make the car show what it has. Lighter colors are good for this. A color that helps cast shadows on the contours/body lines is what makes the S550 so magnificent. If I were to go with one of the new colors it would be Orange Fury. I test drove a lightening blue 18 and didn't think it complemented the car that well. The front on the 18 needs to highlight the inlets and grills to make it pop to look decent IMO. Getting dark colors blends all that stuff together and it just looks meh. Of course this is my subjective opinion on person preferences, so don't get paint chips up yer arses.