Coyote wheel center caps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MF_AutoDesigns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
We're excited to share our center cap design that's been under wraps for a few months. We wanted an OEM look and think we achieved just that. Below is a picture of the 3D artwork. These will be in stock in about 2-3 weeks
Initial color combos include:

+OEM gloss black with chrome coyote logo
+All black (Blackout)

These will fit all stock wheels for 2015-2018 Mustangs.

2dqvgnp.jpg

245ni41.jpg

jubggi.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Weasel1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Looks great!! What is the pricing for these?

CGADAMS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 1992 SSP LX 5.0 W/ 331 stroker
wish you guys did these with the old logo to match my previous badges.. lol oh well

BULL1TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT, 2001 Bullitt
Are these molded all in one piece or is the coyote a separate piece like the stock mustang logo is? Would really like to color match the coyote to my wheels.

Sponsored

OP
OP

MF_AutoDesigns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Are these molded all in one piece or is the coyote a separate piece like the stock mustang logo is? Would really like to color match the coyote to my wheels.
Great minds think alike :). These are 2 piece like the OEM center caps. Although to get the coyote off will require you to cut the molded tabs on the backside.

BULL1TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great minds think alike :). These are 2 piece like the OEM center caps. Although to get the coyote off will require you to cut the molded tabs on the backside.
Sounds great. :clap2: Are the tabs just melted on the back to hold the coyote in?

OP
OP

MF_AutoDesigns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Sounds great. :clap2: Are the tabs just melted on the back to hold the coyote in?
Exactly. Once your "break" the tabs the coyote will detach and you can paint it separately. Since the tabs will most likely be broken at this point you will have to reattach with some sort of adhesive.

Nick71692

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP Mustang
Love to be in for an initial set...have all the other badges and have been very happy...would love to see these on my Project 6GR wheels

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
First, I installed a V2 badge with a Custom Car Grilles black mesh grille kit this weekend, and it looks amazing! As soon as my new taillight panel comes in, the second will go on the trunk.

Second, these are super cool, and I'm definitely in for a set once they're finalized. I'd paint the actual Coyote gloss red to match the front and rear badges.

I see that the logo matches the V2 fender badge logo, but not the grille mount version. Is there a future version that would perhaps have the same logo as the grille mount?

JR
IMG_20171210_163221v2.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP

MF_AutoDesigns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
...I see that the logo matches the V2 fender badge logo, but not the grille mount version. Is there a future version that would perhaps have the same logo as the grille mount?

JR
Looks great! This is the "Head only" version of the same logo. We find that it works better for a number of products which is why you'll see a mix of the two. We tried a "3D" version of the full body logo and it didn't look right.

BULL1TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you have any pics of an actual center cap?

BULL1TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not yet. We expect the sample to arrive this week. I will post updated pictures here once we have them.
Any updates on the sample center cap? Are there any plans to do a preorder special for these? :D

OP
OP

MF_AutoDesigns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Black/Chrome sample images have been updated in the first post. All black will be available as well. Hope everyone had/is having a happy holiday season!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.