• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: All GT350 mods and parts

wrh3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
GT350 traded in so all mods/parts must go......all prices listed INCLUDE shipping within the continental US AND are OBO. Local pickups welcome, east side of metro ATL. If you catch me on the weekend parts will ship same/next day, if you catch me during the week parts will ship Friday.

Many of the installation guides and additional pics for the below are listed on my website at http://billswebspace.com/GT350.html

I have parted out past cars on the VW, BMW, Lotus, Corvette, Porsche, and Viper forums under the same screen name if you need a reference. As with all other part outs I have done, lots of interest might be expressed but first paid is first served.

For fastest response to inquiries, email me at [email protected]- Thanks!

For payment via PayPal, please use [email protected] .

- NEW SPC EZ CAM XR (16MM - 2) Camber Bolts (P/N 81280) $20 shipped

- NEW Gorilla lug nut set, part number 61147CX (20x, 5 Packs of 4) $80 shipped

sgt138.jpg

BELOW ARE ALL SOLD, but NEW FORUM SOFTWARE WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO DELETE:

gt350fs8.jpg
gt350fs3.jpg
gt350fs2.jpg
CB010.jpg
gt350fs7.jpg
gt350fs13.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

dstanky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP California Special
I'll take
NEW Motorcraft FL-2062 Oil Filter AND NEW Ford Oil Drain Plug, BC3Z-6730-A / FT4Z-6730-A (10 of each) $80 shipped

Sending PM

G4579

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Avalanche Gray Track Pack PBR BLK OTTS
Email sent on the steering wheel.

Sponsored

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
  1. I replied first to this ad, so as to reserve my place at the "head of the line".
  2. We traded a few PM's to clarify the items.
  3. We agreed upon a price.
  4. I requested a PayPal Invoice, so as to document our agreement via PayPal.
  5. The invoice arrived after I went to bed Saturday night.
  6. When I went to pay the invoice at noon Sunday, the request was canceled.
  7. My 4 items were already sold to another buyer "local" to the seller.

I was just trying to help out a fellow new owner of a 2018 Mustang buy his "first mods". I was the go-between for him, and urged him to act quickly, because these popular items sell fast. Apparently 48 hours was not quick enough for the seller, who "needs these things out of the garage", and who had "to go with first paid first served".

Shameful behavior.

OP
OP
wrh3

wrh3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
  1. I replied first to this ad, so as to reserve my place at the "head of the line".
  2. We traded a few PM's to clarify the items.
  3. We agreed upon a price.
  4. I requested a PayPal Invoice, so as to document our agreement via PayPal.
  5. The invoice arrived after I went to bed Saturday night.
  6. When I went to pay the invoice at noon Sunday, the request was canceled.
  7. My 4 items were already sold to another buyer "local" to the seller.

I was just trying to help out a fellow new owner of a 2018 Mustang buy his "first mods". I was the go-between for him, and urged him to act quickly, because these popular items sell fast. Apparently 48 hours was not quick enough for the seller, who "needs these things out of the garage", and who had "to go with first paid first served".

Shameful behavior.
All of the questions you asked after claiming items, I answered promptly. I'm sorry you feel that claiming items first entitles you to a 48 hour window to complete a transaction, if you had been truly interested you could have sent funds via the PayPal email provided and drafted your own invoice. Instead, you provided instructions to me like dictation to your Secretary for an invoice.....even then I was patient and provided an invoice by 8PM EST. 15-16 hours later, no funds received so I moved to the next person in line. I'm not running a business, merely trying to clean out the garage and offer discounts on mods to other forum members. I travel M-F and only have the weekend to finalize sales, package items, and deliver items to parcel carriers. Sorry you feel bitter but that is generally how most entitled people feel at some point, best wishes and hope you can obtain the items you want on your terms from another party. Good Day.

OP
OP
wrh3

wrh3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Items sold have been removed from listing, anything still listed is available.

I have also left feedback for anyone that I had a screen-name for, if you sent me an email without a screen name and do not see feedback from me please IM me and I'll take care of it- Thanks!

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
All of the questions you asked after claiming items, I answered promptly. I'm sorry you feel that claiming items first entitles you to a 48 hour window to complete a transaction, if you had been truly interested you could have sent funds via the PayPal email provided and drafted your own invoice. Instead, you provided instructions to me like dictation to your Secretary for an invoice.....even then I was patient and provided an invoice by 8PM EST. 15-16 hours later, no funds received so I moved to the next person in line. I'm not running a business, merely trying to clean out the garage and offer discounts on mods to other forum members. I travel M-F and only have the weekend to finalize sales, package items, and deliver items to parcel carriers. Sorry you feel bitter but that is generally how most entitled people feel at some point, best wishes and hope you can obtain the items you want on your terms from another party. Good Day.
Bill, I get your point of view. Really, I do.

In my PM to you I wrote: "Please create a PayPal invoice with the 4 items described as follows..." That should not have come across with a tone of dictation.

In these transactions, the Buyer is at greater risk, because the funds are transferred before the goods are shipped. I do not send $300 to someone I don't know without documenting the agreed-upon transaction within PayPal. That is why I asked for the items and prices to be listed separately.

And I don't use Friend/Family payment method either. This is so as to protect both Buyer and Seller in case of a dispute.

As a Seller, I use the same process.

I just think the least you could have done is contacted me one last time before going to someone else. A PayPal cancellation notice was not the way to do that. IMHO.

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Shameful behavior

GTP,
I cannot tell you how many times I have missed out on great deals from this site because I dragged my feet. If wrh3 had only 3 posts, I would be concerned. PayPal protects the buyer and the seller for the reasons you mention. I scan the marketplace daily. If I see something, I PM the seller as to not draw attention to the listing. My transaction with wrh3 was done in less than 15 minutes. Communication was spot on and I received a FedEx tracking number within an hour of payment. Giving him a negative I-Trader score was a bit harsh IMHO.

Sponsored
OP
OP
wrh3

wrh3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Bill, I get your point of view. Really, I do.

In my PM to you I wrote: "Please create a PayPal invoice with the 4 items described as follows..." That should not have come across with a tone of dictation.

In these transactions, the Buyer is at greater risk, because the funds are transferred before the goods are shipped. I do not send $300 to someone I don't know without documenting the agreed-upon transaction within PayPal. That is why I asked for the items and prices to be listed separately.

And I don't use Friend/Family payment method either. This is so as to protect both Buyer and Seller in case of a dispute.

As a Seller, I use the same process.

I just think the least you could have done is contacted me one last time before going to someone else. A PayPal cancellation notice was not the way to do that. IMHO.
We'll agree to disagree. As I have already said, I have done similar part-outs on other forums with ZERO issues with similar guidelines. I'm not here to baby sit grown-ups. I'm still not sure why the expectation was me reaching out one more time, I had already sent the invoice. Pay it, send me an IM/email so I would know to expect payment, some communication in a 16 hour time frame......but NADA. I sincerely wish you and your friend the best and hope you enjoy your Mustangs.

5 O UFO

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible
Hey guys, let's please move on from this dispute. There is nothing to be gained now the transaction is completed and you've both left your feedback for each other. Thanks for your help on this. :)

OP
OP
wrh3

wrh3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Hey guys, let's please move on from this dispute. There is nothing to be gained now the transaction is completed and you've both left your feedback for each other. Thanks for your help on this. :)
Agreed, will do.

OP
OP
wrh3

wrh3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Just a few things left, let's deal :)