OP
OP
Spart

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Ahhhhh - I have a scanned copy. I used to have the original ford pdf but I overwrote it a while back and now the site wont display the window sticker.

3375KB! there's the problem!
Three meg isn't really bad all things considered, I just upped the limit to five meg. I want to encourage people with older model years to scan their stickers if they didn't snag a digital copy. Send it again!
Sponsored

NHMustang

Live Free and Drive
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
No joy..

I tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge ( the "new" IE )
Here is the error...
Screen Shot.jpg

OP
OP
Spart

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
No joy..

I tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge ( the "new" IE )
Here is the error...
File size? Is it actually a .pdf file? ETA: you can't rename the file to be .pdf - it has to actually be encoded as a .pdf.

NHMustang

Live Free and Drive
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
File size? Is it actually a .pdf file? ETA: you can't rename the file to be .pdf - it has to actually be encoded as a .pdf.
Yeah, It's a PDF. I can send it to you. I have opened it in adobe :)

I scanned it with my HP scanner through the HP printing & scanning tools which created the PDF.

I may try something different...stay tuned

OP
OP
Spart

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Yeah, It's a PDF. I can send it to you. I have opened it in adobe :)

I scanned it with my HP scanner through the HP printing & scanning tools which created the PDF.

I may try something different...stay tuned
PM’d you my email.

Sponsored

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
Issue(?) report: Was trying to upload my as-built file. Unfortunately I do not have a window sticker as the website does not work and I can't seem to find the images of it. I thought I might be a good addition as I have the '16 pony package (non-performance pack) and I believe from the factory it does not have the active grill shutters (AGS) which I think is somewhat unique. Unfortunately I can't upload without a window sticker file.

HALP?

TallyMach1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
'20 Grand Cherokee Limited X, '22 Mach 1 HP
No issues...

Added my '17 EB Premium with 201A.

OP
OP
Spart

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Issue(?) report: Was trying to upload my as-built file. Unfortunately I do not have a window sticker as the website does not work and I can't seem to find the images of it. I thought I might be a good addition as I have the '16 pony package (non-performance pack) and I believe from the factory it does not have the active grill shutters (AGS) which I think is somewhat unique. Unfortunately I can't upload without a window sticker file.

HALP?
Do you have your physical window sticker? If so, you could scan it.

Unfortunately, Ford has restricted the window sticker site to cars that are unsold, seemingly.

hawkbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium PP
Does this DB include '18s at this point?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Spart

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
:frusty:

It hates me.
I think I got it figured. I had the max upload size set to 5MB, but in php.ini it was set to 2M which overrides that at a higher level.

It should allow 5MB files now, for those of you who are scanning your physical window sticker. Sorry about the difficulties [MENTION=9853]NHMustang[/MENTION] !

NHMustang

Live Free and Drive
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I think I got it figured. I had the max upload size set to 5MB, but in php.ini it was set to 2M which overrides that at a higher level.

It should allow 5MB files now, for those of you who are scanning your physical window sticker. Sorry about the difficulties @NHMustang !
No problem. We got there, just took some ciphering!:thumbsup:

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I added a 2018 just now. Will add more to the list as I start digging into comparing the two.

The as built data files are not helpful. Is there a way we can just copy and paste the as built data in a field and you just have a link to that text? Much easier to decipher. Unless theres some easy way to decipher the as built files. Even a link to the motorcraftservice.com/asbuilt would work.

OP
OP
Spart

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I added a 2018 just now. Will add more to the list as I start digging into comparing the two.

The as built data files are not helpful. Is there a way we can just copy and paste the as built data in a field and you just have a link to that text? Much easier to decipher. Unless theres some easy way to decipher the as built files. Even a link to the motorcraftservice.com/asbuilt would work.
You're missing a piece to the puzzle, they certainly are helpful.

http://www.compulsivecode.com/Project_AsBuiltCompare.aspx
Sponsored