OP
OP
justme97

justme97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 LB Ecoboost 6mt pony pack vert, 06 EB Explorer
Ruby red and black accent it sounds pretty Unique, you’re probably going to be tempted to buy if you see it sitting on your dealers lot :-)
Sponsored

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Yeah.... hopefully all will be known about Bullitt by the time it gets here so I can make an informed decision... otherwise you’re probably right

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Deposits vary by states. Most states do not allow nonrefundable deposits. California is one of those states--so all such deposits in CA are refundable.

Those waiting--allocation. Your dealer doesnt have any. Thus the wait until Ford (regional zone manager) grants an allocation to your dealer. Sorry guys- this isnt Burger King and Amazon- you dont get to order it your way with Prime shipping. You are not ordering the car from Ford- the dealer is and there is a pecking order.

jesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT vert
Did anyone who left a deposit sign some sort of contract clearly laying out the terms of the deposit? Maybe it’s just Realtor in me speaking but all our contracts typically revolve around what makes the deposit refundable and nonrefundable. I don’t see how they can enforce deposit being nonrefundable without some sort of contract you signed in place. I signed nothing...Never have for a new car factory order deposit..
I signed on the order sheet but it was definitely not a contract, all it said was "Ok to order". The order went in today and I did call ford and confirm it was in their system as I was not able to see it in COTUS when I got home. Also I was not able to get a straight answer when I asked about the dealer's allocation.

I do not wait well....

OP
OP
justme97

justme97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 LB Ecoboost 6mt pony pack vert, 06 EB Explorer
Ugh, by the time they get it to me the 19s will be out and I'll already have depreciated a year's worth!
Sponsored