Sponsored

Washing New mustang in underground parking lot that doesnt have a wash

Ghostrealm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Triple Yellow Mustang Convertible Fully Loaded with GT body package, 2002,Black WS6 Trans am Ram Air (winter car) First car 2000 Laser Red Mustang GT
hi I was wondering how many of you guys live in a condo and would buy one of those portable car wash sprayers that you can hose off your car and then wash using a bucket of water. Are there rules about u sing water to wash a car in the underground of your condo. Would anyone know? I'm talking about a condo that doesn't have a Car wash to begin with it would be something similar to this.
[ame]

this is better than going to those bays that reuse and recycle the dirty salt water back onto your car at the gas stations.

I just want to know fi you think this would be not allowed in a condo to make water on the ground like this. :headbonk:
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Agree with above posted, you can use something like Optimum No Rinse which is what I use. One bucket, multiple towels which never go back in the bucket.

As for what works for different people, it all depends on your HOA or building rules and if you care what your neighbors are thinking about you. Too many variables for each community.

aks0605

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
check out either rinseless wash or better than that a waterless wash. they are different products and i have used several from chemical guys and i can attest to that they are safe for paint. if used correctly you wont have any swirling or micro marring. one thing that is crucial to using one of these systems is having a good wax on the cars to begin with.
Sponsored